The book I read was called Little Women. I was about 4 girls and their Mom and Dad. Their dad is of at war so he is gone.And they are poor and they have food but not a lot of money
Today I read Because of Winn Dixie this book taught me that if someone teases you stand up for yourself and make new friend even if they are younger than you.
I payed attention to the setting the characters and what the characters were saying to each other. It is important because You need to know the main things about the book you are reading.
What I think is important in my book is to not say anything mean to other people because then they might not like that and then they will start a fight with you.
This book is about a girl who gets a toad, and names it Bufo. This special toad has an attitude, and everything that it says is always the truth.
It was important when I read today because Bufo kissed Sharra, and Sharra gets very angry because...she turned into a toad when she got kissed! Ellen who is Jennifer's so called friend faints. Ellen cannot keep a secret, so whenever Jennifer tells her something she ends up telling someone about it. Sharra rides in Jennifer's sweatshirt pocket. Bufo sits in his box. Jennifer wakes up Ellen, and they walk to find the shop so, they can turn Sharra back. Bufo mentioned that the shop doesn't always stay in one place. Will Sharra be a frog forever?
The book I read was called Goof Off Goalie, some things that were important was that Goose wanted to be the soccer goalie but he always goofed off. Also he never saved the ball ever even when the person kicks the ball from 5 feet away when they kick gently.
What was an Important in Lions at Lunch Time was that Jack and Annie got chased and they chased a bird. Also Jack and Annie found the answer to the riddle
Tooth Trouble In tooth trouble it is when Freddy is the only in the class that did not lose his tooth. he tries tiyng it tooth door and shutting it. But it will not come out.
The book I'm reading is diary of the wimpy kid and greg goes too a b-day party also he went to his friends house because his friend is getting babysitted by a pretty girl also he hangs out with his brother when the parents go away for the night but really his bro has a big party a greg gets locked out because the basemen if the door gets closed and when it is closed you can't open it
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe book I read was called Little Women.
ReplyDeleteI was about 4 girls and their Mom and Dad. Their dad is of at war so he is gone.And they are poor and they have food but not a lot of money
Thea stilton and the Mystery on the orient express
ReplyDeleteThere are five mouse girls and they look for a cat that is trying to steal a beautiful dress.
Strange bugs is important because now i know what bugs are dangerous.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBecause of Winn Dixie
ReplyDeleteToday I read Because of Winn Dixie this book taught me that if someone teases you stand up for yourself and make new friend even if they are younger than you.
Great job Neha! I am so excited to read that book. I love your moral.
DeleteI payed attention to the setting the characters and what the characters were saying to each other. It is important because You need to know the main things about the book you are reading.
ReplyDeleteDolphin tale
ReplyDeleteToday I read dolphin tale. It is about a boy who saves a dolphin.
What was important about the book I read today was that you should always belive in yourself.
My weird school Miss Hannah is bananas
ReplyDeleteWhat I think is important in my book is to not say anything mean to other people because then they might not like that and then they will start a fight with you.
I know how many yards I have to run to break it
ReplyDeleteJennifer Murdley's Toad
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a girl who gets a toad, and names it Bufo. This special toad has an attitude, and everything that it says is always the truth.
It was important when I read today because Bufo kissed Sharra, and Sharra gets very angry because...she turned into a toad when she got kissed! Ellen who is Jennifer's so called friend faints. Ellen cannot keep a secret, so whenever Jennifer tells her something she ends up telling someone about it. Sharra rides in Jennifer's sweatshirt pocket. Bufo sits in his box. Jennifer wakes up Ellen, and they walk to find the shop so, they can turn Sharra back. Bufo mentioned that the shop doesn't always stay in one place. Will Sharra be a frog forever?
Dr Brad Has Gone Mad.
ReplyDeleteToday I read Dr Brad Has Gone Mad. Was was important to me is that enemies can be friends.
Dr Brad Has Gone Mad.
ReplyDeleteToday I read Dr Brad Has Gone Mad. Was was important to me is that enemies can be friends.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe book I read was called Goof Off Goalie, some things that were important was that Goose wanted to be the soccer goalie but he always goofed off. Also he never saved the ball ever even when the person kicks the ball from 5 feet away when they kick gently.
ReplyDeleteWhat was an Important in Lions at Lunch Time was that Jack and Annie got chased and they chased a bird. Also Jack and Annie found the answer to the riddle
ReplyDeletehe learned he was a wizard
ReplyDeleteLearning is great!
DeleteToday, I read Big Nate say goodbye to Dork City.
ReplyDeleteSOmething important in this book was when Chad tried playing hockey as a goalie and Chad's team won. It's important to try new things.
Tooth Trouble
ReplyDeleteIn tooth trouble it is when Freddy is the only in the class that did not lose his tooth. he tries tiyng it tooth door and shutting it. But it will not come out.
what was important was that they went in the other landes where animals live.
ReplyDeletewhat was important was that they went in the other landes where animals live.
ReplyDeleteThe book I'm reading is diary of the wimpy kid and greg goes too a b-day party also he went to his friends house because his friend is getting babysitted by a pretty girl also he hangs out with his brother when the parents go away for the night but really his bro has a big party a greg gets locked out because the basemen if the door gets closed and when it is closed you can't open it
ReplyDeletei am redig and it is foney. and i like the dook
ReplyDeletei am redig and it is foney. and i like the dook
ReplyDeleteToday I read Tonight on the Titanic.
ReplyDeleteIn tonight on the Titanic Jack and Amy go to the Titanic. They help 2 people in to a lifeboat and get a gift.
wow that is cool.
Deletewow that is cool.
Deletemuddy dog was poor and lived with no one.He had no food to.
ReplyDeletemuddy dog was poor and lived with no one.He had no food to.
ReplyDelete