the book 4th grade rug rat is about to boys going into 4th grade and one thinks they have to be mean to third graders because when they were in 3rd grade 4th graders were mean to them. But the main character doesn't want to be mean, so he tries to get himself kicked back the 3rd grade.
Today I was reading Diary of A Wimpy Kid Dog Days I read about 30 pages, Greg went to the beach and it turned out that he's scared of water. Also did you know that the whole summer he just was playing on his devices under a blanket.
Layne
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGino
ReplyDeletemadison
ReplyDeleteJoey
ReplyDeletePhilip
ReplyDeleteNathan
ReplyDeleteKyle
ReplyDeleteHolden
ReplyDeleteFiona
ReplyDeleteMya
ReplyDeleteMaddie
ReplyDeleteWiktoria
ReplyDeleteSophia
ReplyDeleteNeha
ReplyDeletenick
ReplyDeleteLaney
ReplyDeleteArek
ReplyDeleteNicole
ReplyDeleteGrace
ReplyDeleteMarco
ReplyDeleteolivia
ReplyDeleteKyle
ReplyDeleteGino
ReplyDeletethe book 4th grade rug rat is about to boys going into 4th grade and one thinks they have to be mean to third graders because when they were in 3rd grade 4th graders were mean to them. But the main character doesn't want to be mean, so he tries to get himself kicked back the 3rd grade.
ReplyDeleteToday I was reading Diary of A Wimpy Kid Dog Days I read about 30 pages, Greg went to the beach and it turned out that he's scared of water. Also did you know that the whole summer he just was playing on his devices under a blanket.
ReplyDeleteRobert
ReplyDeleteRobert
ReplyDeleteRobert
ReplyDeleteMarco
ReplyDeleteMarco
ReplyDelete