My book is good because the group of girls go to a train that goes into the past and they have to keep a special dress saff from a cat that tries to get it like he took a crown from a famous person
My opinion is that this book is very entertaining. This book is called Bugs Bugs Bugs and it is entertaining because i like to look at cool bugs . not a lot of other girls like to look at creepy bugs, But i do!
My opinion is that this book is very entertaining. This book is called Bugs Bugs Bugs and it is entertaining because i like to look at cool bugs . not a lot of other girls like to look at creepy bugs, But i do!
My opinion on this book is that this is the greatest book of all time. This book is great because it is so hilarious, and Nate tries to trick his dad twice or more on some pages.
My opinion on this book is that I really like reading them because they are all so funny and different in many ways.I think this because since I read so many of those books it made me feel that way.
My opinion on this book is that I really like reading them because they are all so funny and different in many ways.I think this because since I read so many of those books it made me feel that way.
In my opinion mutt dogs is a really good book. The books is about a dog trying to find a home and a girl takes him. Nobody else would never ever take mutt dog in.
Jennifer gets a toad and this toad can talk in many different accents. Bufo (Jennifer's toad) kisses Sharra (Jennifer's enemy), and Sharra turns into a frog.
I love this book because it is very interesting, and it is funny. Also, it is at my reading level, but it has some words I don't know so it challenges me.
Tooth Trouble My opinion about Freddy is that he is probley going to not lose teeth in the first part of the book but in the end he is going to lose a lot off teeth.
my opinion is that this book is the best and it is so funny because jean is a trouble maker
ReplyDeletetrouble queen
what book is this
Deletewhat is this about i does not make sense.
Deletethis sounds a good book
DeleteThat he really wants to get out his tooth so he got a rope and tied it on to the door open the door and slammed it but it still did not come out.
DeleteRepunzel copel mothergothol.
ReplyDeleteMy opinion is that the book that I read is that it is amazing and hilarious with great and interesting things to read about
ReplyDeletenice book
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYou still have to write stories name.
DeleteMy opinion about the book is good because I think it is entertaining and funny
ReplyDeleteThe book is called Toy Snatcher.
ReplyDeleteI think It is a good book because it is mysterious and funny.
I like mystery books and when their funny so I think that I might read that book.
DeleteI like how you wrote that this story is mysterious.
DeleteI read frindle. My opinion was it was funny because the kids made up a new word.
ReplyDeleteMy book is good because the group of girls go to a train that goes into the past and they have to keep a special dress saff from a cat that tries to get it like he took a crown from a famous person
ReplyDeletei might read that book now too!
Deletei might read that book now too!
DeleteDolphin Tale
ReplyDeleteToday I read dolphin tale. It is about a boy who rescues a dolphin.
I think that it is a good book because it is interesting with the boy and the dolphin because the dolphin gets a little better every time he comes.
My opinion is that this book is very entertaining. This book is called Bugs Bugs Bugs and it is entertaining because i like to look at cool bugs . not a lot of other girls like to look at creepy bugs, But i do!
ReplyDeleteMy opinion is that this book is very entertaining. This book is called Bugs Bugs Bugs and it is entertaining because i like to look at cool bugs . not a lot of other girls like to look at creepy bugs, But i do!
ReplyDeleteCool! Sounds like a great book.
DeleteToday, I read Big Nate say goodbye to Dork City.
ReplyDeleteMy opinion on this book is that this is the greatest book of all time. This book is great because it is so hilarious, and Nate tries to trick his dad twice or more on some pages.
My weird school Miss Hannah is bananas
ReplyDeleteMy opinion on this book is that I really like reading them because they are all so funny and different in many ways.I think this because since I read so many of those books it made me feel that way.
My weird school Miss Hannah is bananas
ReplyDeleteMy opinion on this book is that I really like reading them because they are all so funny and different in many ways.I think this because since I read so many of those books it made me feel that way.
I want this book
DeleteMutt dog
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion mutt dogs is a really good book. The books is about a dog trying to find a home and a girl takes him. Nobody else would never ever take mutt dog in.
My book is Lions at Lunchtime. I think this is a good book because it is a mystery book and I like mysteries.
ReplyDeleteIt is awesome because adrian peterson rushed 296 yards
ReplyDeleteIt is awesome because adrian peterson rushed 296 yards
ReplyDeleteMr Tony is Baloney
ReplyDeleteI like this book because it is funny.
my book is funny,lots of drama,and happy
ReplyDeleteit is a good book because it is not real and it has avents in the story.
ReplyDeleteit is a good book because it is not real and it has avents in the story.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Murdley's Toad
ReplyDeleteJennifer gets a toad and this toad can talk in many different accents. Bufo (Jennifer's toad) kisses Sharra (Jennifer's enemy), and Sharra turns into a frog.
I love this book because it is very interesting, and it is funny. Also, it is at my reading level, but it has some words I don't know so it challenges me.
Tooth Trouble
ReplyDeleteMy opinion about Freddy is that he is probley going to not lose teeth in the first part of the book but in the end he is going to lose a lot off teeth.
Today I read Fox in Sox.
ReplyDeleteMy opinion is that I like this book because I like tongue twisters.
I like my book because it is funny and realistic
ReplyDeletemy opinion is that it is a good book to read because it gets good and it makes you want to read more.
ReplyDelete