Thursday, August 18, 2016

What was important to you today as you read?

29 comments:

  1. The book i read was called The Greedy Triangle.
    The most important thing to me was not to be greedy. You should always be fair to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update to "my pants are haunted"

    so her dog chewed a hole in her pants and it was perfectly round!!her lab partner was also switched to her boyfriend!!
    pretty cool I must say.

    P.S next update coming soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Magic Tree House Book Number 9 Dolphins past daybreak. Jack and Annie take there Magic Tree house to A coral sea and find a mini sub and take it underwater.

    I wonder would it will be like if I was on a mini sub. Jack and Annie would probably be really excited but, that's not how things are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've read that book to,like your user name :) :)

      Delete
  5. Today, I read Mr. Hynde is out of his mind. This is about a boy named A.J. and he hates school.

    While I read I saw an Important part. A.J. saw a sign that said TV turn of week. If you have to turn off your TV for the week, that is healthy for you, because you can back away from the screen for the week. Also, you could do something else except just sitting on the couch and watching TV like a lazy person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you because it is not good to watch TV alot.

      Delete
  6. Jennifer Murdley's Toad

    Today, I read Jennifer Murdley's Toad, and it was important when Jennifer bought the toad, and she found out the toad was special. This certain toad had an attitude, and Jennifer was starting to get annoyed by it. Will Jennifer have the perfect pet for her assignment, or will she be embarrassed in front of the whole class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she will be embarrassed in front of the whole class... Or will she???

      Delete
  7. Diary of a Wimpy kid-The ugly Truth

    Today I read a little more of the book Diary of a Wimpy kid. He is now back at school and things are getting worse.

    Greg signs up for a health class and when he starts the class he realizes he made a bad choice. Then he gets a new maid because his Mom is starting school again and she needs someone to watch the house. But all the maid does is sit around and watch TV. Then there's and activity at school called a lock-in. Greg goes to it but he didn't bring anything to do and the school had nothing also, but he can't leave because they locked the doors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I read Diary of A Wimpy Kid when I read it said that Greg had to clean a house because last time he did there was no grass in an area but he didn't have supplies so he had to sneak into his Grandmas house to take her cleaning tools. But then the lawn mower didn't work. So then later the girl forgave him and so he just wasted a bunch of time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dr Brad Has Gone Mad

    Today I read that A.J and his friends had to trayed with the girls there favorite toys and the boys got dolls and the girls got superheroes so the boys play war with the girls toys and the girls play dress up with the boys toys. Then they went to class the a teacher called that A.J has to go to Mrs.Klutz's office then Dr. Brad was her and he said thing like Dr Brad said love and AS.j said the opposite Andrean I mean hant and then Dr.Brad said you like her don't' work .Then you. Then Dr.Brad tried to but A.J into a trace and didn't work so he went to recess and traced Andrean and said sain bad things about her self then the bell rang.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today I read Diary of the Wimpy kid. It's about this kid Greg and his brother Rodrick have to get along. Also Greg jones swim team during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. jac and the bem stoc

    ReplyDelete
  12. Book of world records 2010

    Today I read about all the record that people, animals, and volcanoes that look like mountains.

    One fact that I learned was that Mount Rainier is buried under 35 square miles of snow on top of Mount Rainier. Another fact that I learned from this book is that 123,760 labradors in the united states of america. I also learned that a giraffe can see through a two story building. I wonder want it would feel if I was in the air flying for food like a Giant Flying Fox which is actually a mega bat bat family. The giant flying fox has a wingspan of 8 feet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was reading the legends of atlantis. I liked about how atlantis sunk to the bottom of the ocean. I also liked about how they grow different types of food that they grow. I also liked about how the atlantians start the war.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The book 101 animal secrets is a book about animal secrets. My favorite secret is about the frogs.In all the pages their is 101 pages. So far I've gotten to page 46 out of 101 pages. you should really read this interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joker's Magic Mayhem

    What was important to me is the action and the drama in that story. It makes the book fun and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. bizare things we've eaten

    in the sixtees we eat crackers that ants lived in we got a dizees callded survy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This week i read nature's deadliest The hippopotamus. This is a great book because it tells us how dangerous hippos are to humans

    ReplyDelete
  18. The hippo has huge teeth because it has to defend the river from anyone

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also read a book about pokemon if you like pokemon you should read it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perseus and medusa. My favorite part was when Perseus was sent on a quest to slay medusa.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I read the guinness world records book andI l like the fastest balloon sculpting.

    ReplyDelete