Today, I read Harry Potter. This is a book about a wizard in wizarding school. He is learning to use his magic.
While I was reading I began thinking about what it would be like if I attended Hogwarts school. I want to know what it would be like to fly on a broomstick. I began wondering this when Harry was learning to play quidditch. This is a magical sport where the team flies on broomsticks. Harry is really good at the sport and is excited to begin playing on the team.
hi guys today I read,"my pants are haunted"I didn't finish but I will tell u wat I know,
right now she is finding out her pants are haunted and telling everyone about wats the wost things in the school.so she starts a protest to get rid of these things.
The boy Jeffery had cancer in fourth grade and had to do 3 years of cancer treatment. When he came back to 8th grade. he could not remember any math or other subjects.
I feel sorry for this boy because when you suffer cancer it is hard to get over. He had to spend years in the hospital.
Today, I read Soccer Shake Up. This is about A young boy who is obsessed with electronics.
This young boy is called Dominic and he loves playing computer games non-stop. So, his mom signed him up for soccer practice to get outside and run a bit. Dominic's brother might have cancer on his spine. At Dominic's first soccer practice he goofed off with his friends and he made a burping contest with his friends. When coach had enough of the three young boys, coach told the boys to go on the bench until practice was over.
A Jigsaw Jones Mystery. The book is about Mila talling a fake story about a ghost them while in the tree house and when she was gone food she made noise like a ghost so her friends got scared.
Today I read about the world records. This book is about all the world records from television shows to advertising.
While I was reading I was thinking about how it would feel to run up to 40 miles an hour in three leg strides like a cheetah. I also want to know how it feels to walk across a 4 lane road in 15 minutes as a sloth.If I was wondering how an ostrich can have such a powerful kick that it can kill a lion.
A.J comes to his class then a there was a knock on the door and then one of the kids open the door and then a teachers said would you please sent to Mrs.Klutz office.Then everyone was talk and saying things like what did you did this time.Then when he got to the Mrs.Klutz office they were talk then a teacher came in and want to talk with Mrs.Klutz so they talk for a long time.Then they stop and the teacher ask A.J to read his poem then they cryed.
Today I read about pokemon the book was about a boy named Ash and he is learning new skills meeting new friends, going on journeys, and learning about pokemon.
When I was reading my book I learned about the pokemon and what their skills are.Also it made me feel inspired by the Ash and made me want to know more. On his journeys battling and earn badges and seeing new pokemon on the way.
Jennifer is a young little girl who got teased at school for wearing her brother's underwear instead of hers. She is very interested in writing. Afterschool, Jennifer wanders around, and finds herself on a street she has never seen before. When she walks down the street she sees a shop. Jennifer walks in, and sees all sorts of frightening animals.
Today I read Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was about Kid in Middle School. His name is Greg.
In the book, Greg and his old friend weren't friends anymore so Greg had to find a different friend. He has trouble finding a different friend because he doesn't have anymore friends a middle school is about to start again. His old friend had already found a new friend though. He also thinks that everyone is having way more fun then him.
In this part of my book was Ash seeing knew pokemon and battling other pokemon and catching them. Also battle Team Rocket which are the bad guys.Also Team Rocket Stole A pokemon.
This helps me learn to always helps other in need and then when you need help your friends will be there to help you. Finally to not give up.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
ReplyDeleteToday, I read Harry Potter. This is a book about a wizard in wizarding school. He is learning to use his magic.
While I was reading I began thinking about what it would be like if I attended Hogwarts school. I want to know what it would be like to fly on a broomstick. I began wondering this when Harry was learning to play quidditch. This is a magical sport where the team flies on broomsticks. Harry is really good at the sport and is excited to begin playing on the team.
hi guys today I read,"my pants are haunted"I didn't finish
ReplyDeletebut I will tell u wat I know,
right now she is finding out her pants are haunted and telling everyone about wats the wost things in the school.so she starts a protest to get rid of these things.
P.S update will be coming soon
Good job Fiona. Maybe I will read it as my next book.
Deletethx
DeleteToday I read a book called After Ever After.
ReplyDeleteThe boy Jeffery had cancer in fourth grade and had to do 3 years of cancer treatment. When he came back to 8th grade. he could not remember any math or other subjects.
I feel sorry for this boy because when you suffer cancer it is hard to get over. He had to spend years in the hospital.
thats sad
DeleteI know
DeleteI read this book called dangerous times
ReplyDeleteits about the dangerous times in history like the civil war
Wait. I thought Civil War was supposed to be capitalized.
DeleteToday, I read Soccer Shake Up. This is about A young boy who is obsessed with electronics.
ReplyDeleteThis young boy is called Dominic and he loves playing computer games non-stop. So, his mom signed him up for soccer practice to get outside and run a bit. Dominic's brother might have cancer on his spine. At Dominic's first soccer practice he goofed off with his friends and he made a burping contest with his friends. When coach had enough of the three young boys, coach told the boys to go on the bench until practice was over.
A Jigsaw Jones Mystery. The book is about Mila talling a fake story about a ghost them while in the tree house and when she was gone food she made noise like a ghost so her friends got scared.
ReplyDeleteToday I read Dolphins at Daybreak Magic Tree house book number
ReplyDelete9 Jack and Annie are trying to break a spell for there master.
I am wondering if it will be cool to have a magic master. Jack and Annie are very excited to see and help a mastermind.
Book of world records 2010
ReplyDeleteToday I read about the world records. This book is about all the world records from television shows to advertising.
While I was reading I was thinking about how it would feel to run up to 40 miles an hour in three leg strides like a cheetah. I also want to know how it feels to walk across a 4 lane road in 15 minutes as a sloth.If I was wondering how an ostrich can have such a powerful kick that it can kill a lion.
Magic treehouse Lions at Lunchtime
ReplyDeletetoday I read magic tree house.This book is about a boy and a girl who can go to different places with a magical tree house.
Dr.Brad Has Gone Mad!
ReplyDeleteA.J comes to his class then a there was a knock on the door and then one of the kids open the door and then a teachers said would you please sent to Mrs.Klutz office.Then everyone was talk and saying things like what did you did this time.Then when he got to the Mrs.Klutz office they were talk then a teacher came in and want to talk with Mrs.Klutz so they talk for a long time.Then they stop and the teacher ask A.J to read his poem then they cryed.
Pokemon The Johto Journeys
ReplyDeleteToday I read about pokemon the book was about a boy named Ash and he is learning new skills meeting new friends, going on journeys, and learning about pokemon.
When I was reading my book I learned about the pokemon and what their skills are.Also it made me feel inspired by the Ash and made me want to know more. On his journeys battling and earn badges and seeing new pokemon on the way.
Jennifer Murdley's Toad
ReplyDeleteJennifer is a young little girl who got teased at school for wearing her brother's underwear instead of hers. She is very interested in writing. Afterschool, Jennifer wanders around, and finds herself on a street she has never seen before. When she walks down the street she sees a shop. Jennifer walks in, and sees all sorts of frightening animals.
bad kitty meets the baby
ReplyDeletekitty lives with a dog she is use to live the a dog and kitties owners went on vacation and uncle murray stays with kitty
rapunzel 3 1 she t
ReplyDeleteDiary of a Wimpy Kid
ReplyDeleteToday I read Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was about Kid in Middle School. His name is Greg.
In the book, Greg and his old friend weren't friends anymore so Greg had to find a different friend. He has trouble finding a different friend because he doesn't have anymore friends a middle school is about to start again. His old friend had already found a new friend though. He also thinks that everyone is having way more fun then him.
Beezus and Ramona
ReplyDeleteThis book is about Beezus and her annoying little sister Ramona and all the problems they get in
The Legends of atlantis
ReplyDeleteThis is a story is about atlantis and other ialands that got sinking to the sea
Pokemon The Johto Journeys
ReplyDeleteIn this part of my book was Ash seeing knew pokemon and battling other pokemon and catching them. Also battle Team Rocket which are the bad guys.Also Team Rocket Stole A pokemon.
This helps me learn to always helps other in need and then when you need help your friends will be there to help you. Finally to not give up.