Choose a sentence or two from your book and write about why you think the author chose to write that line. Try to make it an interesting piece of text or part in the story. Be sure to include what the text said.
One sentence I think the author wrote down for an interesting sentence is "A yawn is quite catching,you see. like a cough. It just takes one yawn to start other yawns off." I think the author did this sentence because he wanted to start out the book with something interesting for the people that have not read this book.
The second sentence is " Do you know who's asleep Out in Foona-Lagoona..? Two very nice Foona-Lagoona Baboona." I think they did this part to tell about some of the people in the book.
Zeke Meeks... One sentence that goes with the plot of the book is. ''Everyone had worked on there cool project they chose.'' I think the author wrote this line is because it explains that they are doing a project in school on something they chose to do and then finished making it.
In the text it said, Where is Alexa? She should have to watch this to. I mean, she should get to watch this too. I think the author wanted to write this because the author wanted to express zeke's feelings as if it was unfair for zeke.
This book is about a toad that asks for three favors.
" I want to sleep in your hat." This means that the horned toad prince wanted to sleep in Reba Jo hat. " I want you to feed me chili." This means that the horned toad was really hungry.
In the horned toad prince it said, " Reba Jo grabbed her guitar and belched out singing for her guest." I think the author wrote that to show that Reba Jo didn't really want to sing for him, and because the author wanted to put some detail onto how she sang the song.
Flipped One sentence said"And i'm crying over a stupid tree that I hated." This means that Bryce hated the tree but felt bad for his friend who love the tree before it got cut down. They cut down the tree because it was ugly.
fabled fourth graders of aseop elementry school. Mr. jupiter smiled a dazzling smile. I think this is interesting because the kids are so bad. I would not smile. Would you?
fabled fourth graders of aseop elementry school. Mr. jupiter smiled a dazzling smile. I think this is interesting because the kids are so bad. I would not smile. Would you?
Flipped One sentence said" Can you climb up that tree Julianna, If you can come over here. "I come over." It means that she could climb a tree and wanted so she did.
This book is about a mouse that is looking for China.
"This is where I want to build my nest and live happily ever after." The author included this line because he wanted to show that the Livingstone Mouse was happy, and wanted to live in the old China.
Today I read this book. It was about 4 of the most terrifying nature attacks ever.
The line I thought was interesting was,"And the world's deadliest animal is... The mosquito." I think the author chose to write that line because she was telling you that the deadliest animals don't have to be big and she was informing you that mosquitos are the deadliest creature alive.
My book is a daredevils guide to stunts. The author said that on person put their parachute on at about 200 feet. That is really close to the ground. the author included it because it is a world record.
what is bloody,and slimy?,You snore loudly.thouse to sentances advans the plot.
ReplyDeleteDid you do that from Zeke Meek vs His Big phony Cousin?
DeleteDr.Seuss's Sleep book
ReplyDeleteOne sentence I think the author wrote down for an interesting sentence is "A yawn is quite catching,you see. like a cough. It just takes one yawn to start other yawns off." I think the author did this sentence because he wanted to start out the book with something interesting for the people that have not read this book.
The second sentence is " Do you know who's asleep Out in Foona-Lagoona..? Two very nice Foona-Lagoona Baboona." I think they did this part to tell about some of the people in the book.
I like that book.
DeleteZeke Meeks...
ReplyDeleteOne sentence that goes with the plot of the book is.
''Everyone had worked on there cool project they chose.''
I think the author wrote this line is because it explains that they are doing a project in school on something they chose to do and then finished making it.
A lot of people are writing about zeke.
DeleteZeke Meke vs his big phony cousin I think the author said that because the cosine was really mean.
ReplyDeleteToday I read zeke meeks vs his big phony cousin.
ReplyDeleteIn the text it said, Where is Alexa? She should have to watch this to. I mean, she should get to watch this too. I think the author wanted to write this because the author wanted to express zeke's feelings as if it was unfair for zeke.
The horned Toad Prince
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a toad that asks for three favors.
" I want to sleep in your hat." This means that the horned toad prince wanted to sleep in Reba Jo hat. " I want you to feed me chili." This means that the horned toad was really hungry.
Good job! Nice responses!
DeleteIn the horned toad prince it said, " Reba Jo grabbed her guitar and belched out singing for her guest." I think the author wrote that to show that Reba Jo didn't really want to sing for him, and because the author wanted to put some detail onto how she sang the song.
ReplyDeleteFlipped
ReplyDeleteOne sentence said"And i'm crying over a stupid tree that I hated." This means that Bryce hated the tree but felt bad for his friend who love the tree before it got cut down. They cut down the tree because it was ugly.
fabled fourth graders of aseop elementry school. Mr. jupiter smiled a dazzling smile. I think this is interesting because the kids are so bad. I would not smile. Would you?
ReplyDeletefabled fourth graders of aseop elementry school. Mr. jupiter smiled a dazzling smile. I think this is interesting because the kids are so bad. I would not smile. Would you?
ReplyDeleteno I would not
Deleteno I would not
DeleteFlipped
ReplyDeleteOne sentence said" Can you climb up that tree Julianna, If you can come over here. "I come over." It means that she could climb a tree and wanted so she did.
twister on tuesday
ReplyDeleteIn my book it says "It's a twister!". I think the author chose to write that line to reval setting.
I Survived a Shark Attack of 1919
ReplyDeleteIn my book it says "O my god a shark". I think the author chose to put that into the book because so we get the jist
Livingstone Mouse
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a mouse that is looking for China.
"This is where I want to build my nest and live happily ever after." The author included this line because he wanted to show that the Livingstone Mouse was happy, and wanted to live in the old China.
I survived-Nature attacks
ReplyDeleteToday I read this book. It was about 4 of the most terrifying nature attacks ever.
The line I thought was interesting was,"And the world's deadliest animal is... The mosquito." I think the author chose to write that line because she was telling you that the deadliest animals don't have to be big and she was informing you that mosquitos are the deadliest creature alive.
My book is a daredevils guide to stunts. The author said that on person put their parachute on at about 200 feet. That is really close to the ground. the author included it because it is a world record.
ReplyDeleteAlex is super easy to copy off of. I think the author wrote this because h there might be a test coming up.
ReplyDeleteThe Two Twin Towers
ReplyDeleteThe authors purpose of the two twin towers is to entertain you with all the actions that they do.