you should read flipped because it is very descriptive. Also it is from the perspective of two different people and has character traits and lots of events. That's why you should read flipped.
You should read the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid, because if you like to be entertained this will be the perfect book for you. It is very funny, and it is really interesting you just can't stop reading it. So please buy this book and it will be the best book you ever read.
I think you should read this book because it is real sad and interesting also a little mystery even though it might be long it is still good and intriguing.
bizare things we have eaten. it has some really discusting foods. for example on crue ships the had gram crackers that worms live in it. was as hard as a rock a hammer could not break it. you can get a disiese called scurvey
Other people should read this because this book is funny, and also the whole series is. Big Nate gets into trouble a lot and goes to detention. Nate hates Mrs. Godfrey, the social studies teacher. He has an awesome life and he loves sports!
This book is about a boy and a girl that have different thoughts.
You should read this book because the boy and girl get in a fight and the grandpa makes there friendship come back. Read this book to find out what happens.
This book is about kid that are scared to take a test in fourth grade. They didn't take tests in the grade before, so they aren't used to taking tests.
You should read this book because it is funny if you are reading it at as a fourth grader. Also, you get why they don't like certain things because if you are a fourth grader you will know how they feel.
The Two Twin Towers
ReplyDeleteYou should read the two twin towers because it is there at are a lot of facts and you would probably not now the facts.
good job Marco
Deletei'll read it
DeleteWhere is that book?
DeleteThat seems like a interesting book.
DeleteMaybe they want to read the book to see what it is about and what happens.
ReplyDeleteyou should read flipped because it is very descriptive. Also it is from the perspective of two different people and has character traits and lots of events. That's why you should read flipped.
ReplyDeleteFlipped books are good because it's like two books in one.
DeleteI think that I might read that book because I like books that have different perspectives of two different people.
DeleteThe book is really funny and entertaining.This book has an interesting theme.
ReplyDeleteWhat is this book called.
Deletenice it looks like it would be entertaining and funny
DeleteNice job and it loos like a good book.
ReplyDeleteNice job and it loos like a good book.
ReplyDeleteYou should read the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid, because if you like to be entertained this will be the perfect book for you. It is very funny, and it is really interesting you just can't stop reading it. So please buy this book and it will be the best book you ever read.
ReplyDeletecool
DeleteI love dairy of a wimpy kid. I want to read that book.
DeleteI Survive A Shark Attack of 1919
ReplyDeleteYou should read this book because this book is very interesting because it talks about a shark attack and a shark attack is very interesting.
In my opinion it sounds nice but you should add more and talk more about it.
DeleteManic Magee
ReplyDeleteI think you should read this book because it is real sad and interesting also a little mystery even though it might be long it is still good and intriguing.
i like sad mysterys.
Deletebizare things we have eaten. it has some really discusting foods. for example on crue ships the had gram crackers that worms live in it. was as hard as a rock a hammer could not break it. you can get a disiese called scurvey
ReplyDeleteSounds like something maybe I'd like to read!
DeleteI like it.
DeleteI think I will read it.
DeleteYou should read diary of the wimpy kid because it's entertaining and funny. He on adventure almost every day.
ReplyDeleteMy book is Harry potter. It is realy adventures and really mysterious. It is really cool. I like the magic and the wands.
ReplyDeletethat is my book to!!!
DeleteToday I read, Big Nate I Smell A Pop Quiz!
ReplyDeleteOther people should read this because this book is funny, and also the whole series is. Big Nate gets into trouble a lot and goes to detention. Nate hates Mrs. Godfrey, the social studies teacher. He has an awesome life and he loves sports!
I survived-five epic disasters
ReplyDeleteToday I read this book. It is about 5 of the epic disasters.
You should read this book because it gives you facts about the disaster. Also, you should read this if you are interested in the I Survived series.
I survived-five epic disasters
ReplyDeleteToday I read this book. It is about 5 of the epic disasters.
You should read this book because it gives you facts about the disaster. Also, you should read this if you are interested in the I Survived series.
I want to read this book.
Deletesame
DeleteEarthquake in the Early Morning
ReplyDeleteIn my book jack and any go to San Francisco.
The book is called Flipped
ReplyDeleteYou should read this book because it is interesting and it has a lot of details. That is why you should read this book.
Flipped
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a boy and a girl that have different thoughts.
You should read this book because the boy and girl get in a fight and the grandpa makes there friendship come back. Read this book to find out what happens.
I read the nature's deadliest the King Cobra book. you should read it if you like snakes it has awesome pictures and facts about cobra's.
ReplyDeleteHarry potter is suspenseful and exciting.
ReplyDeleteyou should read my book because it is funny and exitind
ReplyDeleteFourth Grade Fuss
ReplyDeleteThis book is about kid that are scared to take a test in fourth grade. They didn't take tests in the grade before, so they aren't used to taking tests.
You should read this book because it is funny if you are reading it at as a fourth grader. Also, you get why they don't like certain things because if you are a fourth grader you will know how they feel.
because it mite seem interesting to you and others.
ReplyDelete