This book is about Edna puting sleeping beauty to sleep for a 100 years.
I would want to be friends with Edna because she would have been lonely without anybody. I would also want to be friends with Edna because she still needs to learn her spells correctly and I would want to help her.
My main character is the little mummy. I would like to be friends with him because he is scary and and would scare everyone. He would help me. I think little mummy would be a good friend for me.
The main character is Ivan the gorilla. I would not want to be friends with him because he is a gorilla and sometimes gorillas go koko crazy.Also gorillas kind of scary me.
The character in my book was nice because at the end she gave all the hungry people food to help them survive. I would want to be friends with the girl because she was nice.
I would want to be Harry friend because I would love running around in the mud and then going back home and getting a nice bubbly bath and then sleeping and dreaming about my day.
I survived the Joplin Tornado The main character of the book is Dexter. I would want to be friends with him because he is chasing storms. Also he has a dog.
Yes I read a book called Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, I would be friends with them because they go on a lot of trips, they are really funny, and they do really fun activity's when they hang out like go through a forest everything awesome. And thats why I would be friends with them.
The main character in this book is Jennifer. Jennifer thinks she is very ugly. Also, Skippy (Jennifer's older brother likes to pull pranks on Jennifer. She also has a younger brother.
Today I read the book story thieves. It is about a kid that can jump into books and a boys that comes with her when she goes into the books.
I would want to be friends with the character because they are always doing fun things in the books and the characters are nice. Also I like books so I would like to jump into a book with them. The characters are also brave, caring and kind. They always think of ideas when something bad happens.
Oh My Dear Sleeping Beauty
ReplyDeleteThis book is about Edna puting sleeping beauty to sleep for a 100 years.
I would want to be friends with Edna because she would have been lonely without anybody. I would also want to be friends with Edna because she still needs to learn her spells correctly and I would want to help her.
That's a sounds like a good book.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be friends with harry potter because he is kind and brave.
ReplyDeleteI like harry potter. I would like to be his friend too.
DeleteI like harry potter. I would like to be his friend too.
Deletelike the series.
DeleteMy main character is the little mummy. I would like to be friends with him because he is scary and and would scare everyone. He would help me. I think little mummy would be a good friend for me.
ReplyDeleteMy character is she likes animals and she is scared.
ReplyDeleteThe main character is Ivan the gorilla. I would not want to be friends with him because he is a gorilla and sometimes gorillas go koko crazy.Also gorillas kind of scary me.
ReplyDeleteOne grain of rice
ReplyDeleteThe character in my book was nice because at the end she gave all the hungry people food to help them survive. I would want to be friends with the girl because she was nice.
Harry the Dirty Dog
ReplyDeleteI would want to be Harry friend because I would love running around in the mud and then going back home and getting a nice bubbly bath and then sleeping and dreaming about my day.
i would too
DeleteNo i would not because they are very clumsy. In the book truly we both loved beauty edna is clumsy and is bad with vocabulary.
ReplyDeleteLooks funny
DeleteToday I read I survived THE ATTACKS OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2001.
ReplyDeleteThe character's name is Lucas. I would wanna be friends with him because I would want to hear from him how did he feel when the Twin Towers crashed.
I survived the Joplin Tornado
ReplyDeleteThe main character of the book is Dexter. I would want to be friends with him because he is chasing storms. Also he has a dog.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteGood job! He sounds like a fun character!
DeleteTooth Trouble
ReplyDeleteI would not want to be my character's friend because he is jealous that he's the only one in class that has not lost his tooth.
yes because Belle and the beast are nice to each other
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a good and funny book.
ReplyDeleteYes I read a book called Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, I would be friends with them because they go on a lot of trips, they are really funny, and they do really fun activity's when they hang out like go through a forest everything awesome. And thats why I would be friends with them.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteJennifer Murdley's Toad
ReplyDeleteThe main character in this book is Jennifer. Jennifer thinks she is very ugly. Also, Skippy (Jennifer's older brother likes to pull pranks on Jennifer. She also has a younger brother.
Story thieves
ReplyDeleteToday I read the book story thieves. It is about a kid that can jump into books and a boys that comes with her when she goes into the books.
I would want to be friends with the character because they are always doing fun things in the books and the characters are nice. Also I like books so I would like to jump into a book with them. The characters are also brave, caring and kind. They always think of ideas when something bad happens.
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
ReplyDeleteIn my book Jack and Any go to the war. I want to be friends with Jack because he likes adventures.
No because all he want's to do is play video games.
ReplyDelete