It is interesting because it is entertaining you about Zeke Meeks vs his cousin. Zeke is a kid who goes to school and he got a big project to do. When the first person comes to share there report there is a girl that made a robot. The robot is very funny.
What's interesting about the book I read Zeke Meeks, is that There's a kid named Zeke. He is really funny with his sister. And another thing that is interesting was that Zeke's dad is in the military doing a really secret mission.
My book is called "A Daredevils Guide to stunts". It is really interesting to me because it is talking about all of these people who did crazy things and actually survived. People were jumping of plains walking on a tightrope over Niagara Falls. I really like this book.
WHat was interesting to,m me that Bryce left one of his friends up in a tree and left. I Think that that was interesting because he wanted to help but he did not.
WHat was interesting to,m me that Bryce left one of his friends up in a tree and left. I Think that that was interesting because he wanted to help but he did not.
This book is about Henry when he finds an ant in his kitchen. He has a friend coming over for dinner, and henry goes through a lot of trouble to get the ant out of the kitchen.
An interesting part of the book is how hard Henry is trying to get the ant out of his kitchen. He wants to impress his friend so much, but it just gets him into trouble.
In the book the horned toad prince the spanish words were interesting to me because spanish is a language that you need to know in life because most people speak English and after that is spanish and it is something new and I always want to do something new.
Flipped This book is interesting because Bryce and Julie have different perspectives about each other. Also it is fun to compare and contrast there point of views. Example: Julie likes Bryce but Bryce tries to avoid Julie.
fabled fourth graders of aseap elementry school. I am interested in this book becauseI have allot of questions. For example does mr. jupiter have a red dot on his head. another example is why are the so bad.
fabled fourth graders of aseap elementry school. I am interested in this book becauseI have allot of questions. For example does mr. jupiter have a red dot on his head. another example is why are the so bad.
Today I read this book. It is a big book with the actual stories in it. It has about 5 of the terrifying nature attacks.
This book is interesting to me because it has the real stories of the I survived series. My favorite story is the one I am reading right now. It is about a boxer jelly fish in the ocean. It is interesting because I am learning about it and its features.
Chet Roscow is looking at a shark attack and he sees something in the lake.
What is interesting to me is that Chet is not disgusted and that the man survived the shark attack. According to the book that this was the shallowest shark attack every.
I think it's interesting because it's really realistic for example there's kid named greg heffley and he a normal kid.
ReplyDeleteI like reading that book series.
DeleteI like to read this series too
DeleteBest book series!
DeleteBest book series!
DeleteToday I read Zeke Meeks vs his big phony cousin.
ReplyDeleteIt is interesting because it is entertaining you about Zeke Meeks vs his cousin. Zeke is a kid who goes to school and he got a big project to do. When the first person comes to share there report there is a girl that made a robot. The robot is very funny.
It was funny how the robot said,'' I do not like cats, beep. They scratch me.''
DeleteI read that too.
DeleteWhat's interesting about the book I read Zeke Meeks, is that There's a kid named Zeke. He is really funny with his sister. And another thing that is interesting was that Zeke's dad is in the military doing a really secret mission.
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to read that book on myon. It seems funny.
DeleteI think I am going to read that book on myon. It seems funny.
DeleteDr.Seuss's Sleep Book
ReplyDeleteThe thing that I think is interesting is that it rhymes a lot and it tells you about the people in the book.
Dr.Seuss's Sleep Book
ReplyDeleteThe thing that I think is interesting is that it rhymes a lot and it tells you about the people in the book.
Do you like the book?
DeleteMy book is called "A Daredevils Guide to stunts". It is really interesting to me because it is talking about all of these people who did crazy things and actually survived. People were jumping of plains walking on a tightrope over Niagara Falls. I really like this book.
ReplyDeletelike the book
Deletelike the book
DeleteThe main character of skylanders is Spyro and he meets new skylanders and they save the world together. This is a comic book.
ReplyDeleteIn my book Zake did not to his homework or start it and he is thinking of not really good ideas but it will be his turn all most.
ReplyDeleteThat is a good blog because it makes people want to read it to see what happens next.
DeleteThat is a good blog because it makes people want to read it to see what happens next.
Deletethe ugle ducling chang
ReplyDeletei want to reed the book
ReplyDeletepete went in a lot of colors and it changed his shoes.
ReplyDeleteI read a book called Flipped.
ReplyDeleteWHat was interesting to,m me that Bryce left one of his friends up in a tree and left. I Think that that was interesting because he wanted to help but he did not.
I read a book called Flipped.
ReplyDeleteWHat was interesting to,m me that Bryce left one of his friends up in a tree and left. I Think that that was interesting because he wanted to help but he did not.
I think my book is interesting because my book is enemy from above. Its about a boy that survives ww2 in caves. And it tell real facts.
ReplyDeleteHenry's Awful Mistake
ReplyDeleteThis book is about Henry when he finds an ant in his kitchen. He has a friend coming over for dinner, and henry goes through a lot of trouble to get the ant out of the kitchen.
An interesting part of the book is how hard Henry is trying to get the ant out of his kitchen. He wants to impress his friend so much, but it just gets him into trouble.
I might read the book now
DeleteI might read the book now
DeleteI might read the book now
DeleteIn the book the horned toad prince the spanish words were interesting to me because spanish is a language that you need to know in life because most people speak English and after that is spanish and it is something new and I always want to do something new.
ReplyDeleteFlipped
ReplyDeleteThis book is interesting because Bryce and Julie have different perspectives about each other. Also it is fun to compare and contrast there point of views. Example: Julie likes Bryce but Bryce tries to avoid Julie.
fabled fourth graders of aseap elementry school. I am interested in this book becauseI have allot of questions. For example does mr. jupiter have a red dot on his head. another example is why are the so bad.
ReplyDeletefabled fourth graders of aseap elementry school. I am interested in this book becauseI have allot of questions. For example does mr. jupiter have a red dot on his head. another example is why are the so bad.
ReplyDeleteI survived- Nature attacks
ReplyDeleteToday I read this book. It is a big book with the actual stories in it. It has about 5 of the terrifying nature attacks.
This book is interesting to me because it has the real stories of the I survived series. My favorite story is the one I am reading right now. It is about a boxer jelly fish in the ocean. It is interesting because I am learning about it and its features.
Good job Laney
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI Survived a Shark Attack of 1919
ReplyDeleteChet Roscow is looking at a shark attack and he sees something in the lake.
What is interesting to me is that Chet is not disgusted and that the man survived the shark attack. According to the book that this was the shallowest shark attack every.
twister on tuesday
ReplyDeleteThis story is interesting because I like adventures.
harry potter
ReplyDeletei like it because it exsiting
Flipped
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a boy and a girl that have different thoughts.
THis book is about a girl and boy that have different thoughts about everything in life.
The Two Twin Towers
ReplyDeleteIt is interesting because you learn what happened and what was going on.
The Two Twin Towers
ReplyDeleteIt is interesting because you learn what happened and what was going on.
Flipped
ReplyDeleteIt is interesting to see both of the character's perspectives. They have different thought about each other.