My favorite part of the story is when the book shows all the shapes the triangle could be because then it could teach you all the shapes a triangle could make.
I like it because if I had the book at home I would read it to my baby brother so he could learn his shapes.
my favorite part of the book i read was when I found out that the elephant seal was drawn by so many people could draw the elephant seal and then i tried to draw it, and surprisingly it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. It looks almost exactly like the drawings in the book.
Today I read about the 52 story tree house. This book is about Andy and Terry going on an adventure trying to close the case of the Miss Mr. Big Nose.
My favorite part of the book is when they find Mr. Big Nose. Mr. Big Nose was in a dungeon. The dungeon was in a castle. the castle wasn't ordinary it was a vegetable castle where only vegetables are aloud. I like this part of the story because once they were kept in the the vegetables came in and they were going to be lunch. For lunch the vegetables wanted human soup.
That is funny that only vegetables are allowed. I think I want to read that book because it sounds funny. Also I read one of those books before and I liked it.
Jennifer buys a toad from a magic shop, and the owner says the toad is special. Mr. Elvies (shop owner) seems like he wants to get rid of it. No surprise...the toad was 75 cents. Jennifer finds out that this toad can talk when she leaves the shop.
My favorite part of this book is when Sharra gets kissed by Bufo, and turns into a frog. Also, I like when Sharra kisses Skippy, and he turns into a frog and Sharra is not a frog anymore. If you like books with suspense and thrill you will love this book.
Today I read diary of a wimpy kid. It is about a middle school kid named Greg. Greg has 2 brothers, a mom and a dad.
My favorite part of the book that I am reading is when Greg tries out for the play. It is my favorite part because it is funny. It is funny because Greg gets the part as a tree and his brother records it.
my favorite part of the book is that olive was scared of a big heart.I also liked that olive made cookies a made letters for the valentine's day party that she set up.
My favorite part of the book is when the fish was swimming by the volcano in the ocean and it erupted.It also showed a picture of what happened when the volcano eerupted.
My favorite part was when greg had a sleepover and it went totally wrong because greg was having a sleepover with a weird kid that liked burgers. so he tried to attack greg with a burger so he locked the bath room and slept there
My favorite part of the book I read, Goof off Goalie is when goose wanted to be the goalie they tested him they tried about 50 times and he didn't save the ball once. It was so funny I barely stopped laughing for about 2 MINUTES.
Bone Tall Tales
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is when the dragon hits bone on his head with a rock.
That sound funny
Deleteive read it its a good book
DeleteThe Greedy Triangle
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the story is when the book shows all the shapes the triangle could be because then it could teach you all the shapes a triangle could make.
I like it because if I had the book at home I would read it to my baby brother so he could learn his shapes.
Your baby brother will love it. That book is so fun to read. Great Job!!!
Deletethat is a great way to learn shapes
DeleteToday I read Tigers at Twilight.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was when Jack and Amy swung from vines when the tiger clawed at them.
Sounds cool.
Deletesounds cool
Deletemy favorite part of the book i read was when I found out that the elephant seal was drawn by so many people could draw the elephant seal and then i tried to draw it, and surprisingly it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. It looks almost exactly like the drawings in the book.
ReplyDeletei thing that book looks interesting.
DeleteToday I read Big Nate say goodbye to Dork City.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was when Nate's dad tried to eat some of his candy, and when he touched it, a monitor said, Thief!!! Then his dad got trapped.
That is really funny hahah
DeleteReally Funny!!!
DeleteThat is really funny.
DeleteThat is really funny
Deletehahahahaha
Deleteharrys learning secret stuff
ReplyDeleteharry potter)
Today I read Polar Bears past Bedtime
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite part was when Jack and Annie Found the dogs and thought there were wolfs so they cuddled in a corner.
The 52 story tree house
ReplyDeleteToday I read about the 52 story tree house. This book is about Andy and Terry going on an adventure trying to close the case of the Miss Mr. Big Nose.
My favorite part of the book is when they find Mr. Big Nose. Mr. Big Nose was in a dungeon. The dungeon was in a castle. the castle wasn't ordinary it was a vegetable castle where only vegetables are aloud. I like this part of the story because once they were kept in the the vegetables came in and they were going to be lunch. For lunch the vegetables wanted human soup.
That is funny that only vegetables are allowed. I think I want to read that book because it sounds funny. Also I read one of those books before and I liked it.
DeleteToday I read Captain Underpants.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is when the spaceship explodes and Captain Underpants uses his cape as a parachute.
my favorite part in the story is when they go to a different wold.
ReplyDeletemy favorite part in the story is when they go to a different wold.
ReplyDeletestrange but true weather. vocanic lightning because when a volcano erupts dust crashes together it makes volcanic lightghning.
ReplyDeletestrange but true weather. vocanic lightning because when a volcano erupts dust crashes together it makes volcanic lightghning.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Murdley's Toad
ReplyDeleteJennifer buys a toad from a magic shop, and the owner says the toad is special. Mr. Elvies (shop owner) seems like he wants to get rid of it. No surprise...the toad was 75 cents. Jennifer finds out that this toad can talk when she leaves the shop.
My favorite part of this book is when Sharra gets kissed by Bufo, and turns into a frog. Also, I like when Sharra kisses Skippy, and he turns into a frog and Sharra is not a frog anymore. If you like books with suspense and thrill you will love this book.
war raponsol gets mared
ReplyDeletethe book looks good
ReplyDeletethe story looks good but why.
Deletethe book looks good
ReplyDeleteDiary of a wimpy kid
ReplyDeleteToday I read diary of a wimpy kid. It is about a middle school kid named Greg. Greg has 2 brothers, a mom and a dad.
My favorite part of the book that I am reading is when Greg tries out for the play. It is my favorite part because it is funny. It is funny because Greg gets the part as a tree and his brother records it.
my favorite part of the book is that olive was scared of a big heart.I also liked that olive made cookies a made letters for the valentine's day party that she set up.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the book is when the fish was swimming by the volcano in the ocean and it erupted.It also showed a picture of what happened when the volcano eerupted.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was when greg had a sleepover and it went totally wrong because greg was having a sleepover with a weird kid that liked burgers. so he tried to attack greg with a burger so he locked the bath room and slept there
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the book I read, Goof off Goalie is when goose wanted to be the goalie they tested him they tried about 50 times and he didn't save the ball once. It was so funny I barely stopped laughing for about 2 MINUTES.
ReplyDeleteToothb Trouble
ReplyDeleteIn tooth trouble my favorite thing is when freddy tries pulling out his teeth in all these funny ways.
Toothb Trouble
ReplyDeleteIn tooth trouble my favorite thing is when freddy tries pulling out his teeth in all these funny ways.
Toothb Trouble
ReplyDeleteIn tooth trouble my favorite thing is when freddy tries pulling out his teeth in all these funny ways.