Friday, September 9, 2016

What is your opinion of the book you are reading? Would you recommend it to others? Explain.

38 comments:


  1. The healthy wolf to try to limit your food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my opinion of Draw Science whales, sharks, and more is that i would recommend it because it really helps with drawing skills, and it's really just a fun book it is a book for everyone. So, in conclusion i think it is the best book ever, and i really want to know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me want to read that book.

      Delete
  3. my opinion of Draw Science whales, sharks, and more is that i would recommend it because it really helps with drawing skills, and it's really just a fun book it is a book for everyone. So, in conclusion i think it is the best book ever, and i really want to know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My opinion if The One And Only Ivan is that it is a good book because Ivan is a gorilla and lives in the circles and who does not like the circus and he has a friend elephant .That is why you should read this book The One And Only Ivan,if you read it Ithink you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this gives lots of details good job.I is telling me about this cool and interesting book

      Delete
  6. My opinion if The One And Only Ivan is that it is a good book because Ivan is a gorilla and lives in the circles and who does not like the circus and he has a friend elephant .That is why you should read this book The One And Only Ivan,if you read it Ithink you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job writing this Wik.

      Delete
    2. I like that it is interesting.You also gave a lots of details a it is infroming me about that book.

      Delete
  7. My opinion about the book i read called You Be The Jury, I think that people who like mysteries and solving them. I would recommend this to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cat in the hat comes back

    I would recommend this book to others because it would others because it is a fun book to read I would mostly recommend this book tho kids like in 1st and 2nd grade people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer Murdley's Toad

    I enjoy reading this book because it has a variety of interesting vocabulary. Also, the storyline is hysterical. Another reason, you should read this book is because it leaves you on the edge of your seat. If you like humor and fantasy stories you will love this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love humor and fantasy. I should maybe check out this book

      Delete
  10. peanut butter and jelly became friends.peanut butter asked everyone but they were busy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The book I read goof of Goalie
    is that my opinion is that I enjoy reading this book this book is really funny it is a regular sized book about 77 pages that is just so interesting to read that is really entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tooth Trouble
    The problem with tooth trouble is that Freddy is the only one in the class that hasn't lose his tooth. So freddy tried doing really crazy ways.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tooth Trouble
    The problem with tooth trouble is that Freddy is the only one in the class that hasn't lose his tooth. So freddy tried doing really crazy ways.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lewis and Clark and Me

    This book is about a dog named Seaman who was Lewis is dog.

    In my opinion I would recommend this book to other people because it is really good. It talks about what Seamans thoughts are about Lewis and Clark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that you used our week's story!

      Delete
    2. Great use of books Neha

      Delete
  15. Today I read soccer shake up.

    I would recommend this to people who like playing soccer, and people who play other sports, but maybe they'd still wanna read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My opinion of the book is great! It's a great book!

      Delete
  16. Polar Bears Past BedTime

    IN my opinion I would recommend this book to other people because it is awesome. It talks about a brother and sister that travel through to awesome places.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The sideways stories from wayside school

    Today I read the sideways stories from Wayside school. It is about a classroom on the 30th floor.

    My opinion of the book I am reading is that I like it. I would recommend it to others because it is a funny book. Lewis the Yard teacher has to bring a heavy package to the 30th floor and when he gets up there he has to hold the package for even longer because the teacher is having a spelling bee so the winner would get to open the door for Lewis. When he finally got inside, she told him to put it on the counter. After he set it down, the teacher opened the box and it was a computer and then she told the kids to watch closely and she pushed it out the window and it smashed to the sidewalk. She had wanted that package because she was teaching the kids about gravity.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My book is about these three kids and there grandma who want a hat really bad. The kids want to get enough money to get the hat. They do something really nice for the hat maker and they give it to them for free.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The harry potter books are awesome and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think you should get this book because in the book there not just one adventure there are a lot of parts of the book for example greg had a high school party with his brother and then he goes to this fake job. I am reading diary of the wimpy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think you should get this book because in the book there not just one adventure there are a lot of parts of the book for example greg had a high school party with his brother and then he goes to this fake job. I am reading diary of the wimpy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would not to girls but to boys yes because ants lived in the cracers and you could get scurvey.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would not to girls but to boys yes because ants lived in the cracers and you could get scurvey.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Today I read Civil War on Sunday.

    In Civil War on Sunday Jack and Any went to the battlefield of the war. If you like Magic Tree House books, you will like this book.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Today I read Horrible Harry and the Dungeon.
    I like this book because it is mysterious. Also it is funny and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete