The character in my book reminded me of hawi. It reminds me of that because the character is looking at a shark attack and shark attacks mostly happen in hawi.
the kids remind me of a movie. It reminds me that because they try to go home but they can't and in the movie they can't because there hose in destroyed.
The character in my book reminds me of when first went to poland, because his family travels everywhere. Also because he went to the places that were similar in poland that I saw.
The character in my book reminds me of when first went to poland, because his family travels everywhere. Also because he went to the places that were similar in poland that I saw.
The character in my book reminds me of when first went to poland, because his family travels everywhere. Also because he went to the places that were similar in poland that I saw.
in the book flipped the character reminded me of the time i went to delish cakes for my birthday party because at the party the cooking teacher told us about simila that is a disease you can get from eggs and in the book bryce threw away the eggs that juli gave him
Today I read I survived-true stories. It is about 5 epic disasters.
In the part about the children's blizzard I thought that the main character reminded me of the Bailey school kids, another book. That book is about 4 friends. It reminded me about that book because all of the the are brave because they do brave things.
My character in my book reminded me of the time I gave something to someone and they threw it out. When i was in preschool i gave a girl a eraser to share. I was only trying to be nice. And she threw it out. This reminds me about bryce throwing out Juli eggs.
My character in the book is a dog but it reminded need about my dog the story is about a dog getting lost once my dog went under my bed I thought that he was lost but then I went in my room and layed down on the floor a saw my right there my bed.
I read a book about the king cobra it reminded me of snake that I used to have. My snake died last year and when I read about snakes I remember my own.
This book switches of between characters every chapter, so someone new is speaking every chapter. The first chapter is Kyle's. Kyle reminds me of "Zeke Meeks" because Kyle is very determined for school to be over even though it is only Monday.
The character in my book reminded me of hawi. It reminds me of that because the character is looking at a shark attack and shark attacks mostly happen in hawi.
ReplyDeleteAnnie reminds me of a skard person and does not like bugs and other gross things.
ReplyDeletethats true
DeleteCool It look like a good book and good thinking about what it reminds you of.
Deletethe kids remind me of a movie. It reminds me that because they try to go home but they can't and in the movie they can't because there hose in destroyed.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog but what book is it?
DeleteThe character in my book reminds me of when first went to poland, because his family travels everywhere. Also because he went to the places that were similar in poland that I saw.
ReplyDeleteThe character in my book reminds me of when first went to poland, because his family travels everywhere. Also because he went to the places that were similar in poland that I saw.
ReplyDeleteThat's cool!
DeleteThe character in my book reminds me of when first went to poland, because his family travels everywhere. Also because he went to the places that were similar in poland that I saw.
ReplyDeleteLike Krakow? I wanna read that book.
Deletecool
DeleteToday I read Maniac Magee.
ReplyDeleteThe character in my book reminded me of a person homeless in New York.
in the book flipped the character reminded me of the time i went to delish cakes for my birthday party because at the party the cooking teacher told us about simila that is a disease you can get from eggs and in the book bryce threw away the eggs that juli gave him
ReplyDeleteI want to go there now.
Deleteme too
Deleteme three
DeleteToday I read Treasure Hunters
ReplyDeleteThis book is about 4 kids that are trying to find there mom and dad.
The characters remind me of my friend because she loves going on adventures and visiting new places. Also she is not afraid of anything in the world.
I like the series.
Deletethe character in this book reminds me of me and my brother. we get in fights a lot. it also reminds me of my to coaches. they get in arguments to.
ReplyDeleteThe character reminds me of my sister because she is curious.
ReplyDeleteI survived-true stories
ReplyDeleteToday I read I survived-true stories. It is about 5 epic disasters.
In the part about the children's blizzard I thought that the main character reminded me of the Bailey school kids, another book. That book is about 4 friends. It reminded me about that book because all of the the are brave because they do brave things.
Manic Magee
ReplyDeleteThis story reminded me of the homeless people I saw in the city.
I am reading I survived Mount ST. Helens. The character reminds me of my cousin. My cousin is just like her. She is always being a leader.
ReplyDeleteTwo Twin Tower
ReplyDeleteThe character reminds me of the person in the Chicago fire.
Tooth Trouble
ReplyDeleteThe character reminds me of me because I never lose my teeth.
the character reminds me of me because harry always wants to do the right thing and he likes to adventure.
ReplyDeleteFlipped
ReplyDeleteMy character in my book reminded me of the time I gave something to someone and they threw it out. When i was in preschool i gave a girl a eraser to share. I was only trying to be nice. And she threw it out. This reminds me about bryce throwing out Juli eggs.
Harry Potter
ReplyDeleteHarry reminded me of my fish dying because Harry's godfather died. But Harry can still speak to him.
My character in the book is a dog but it reminded need about my dog the story is about a dog getting lost once my dog went under my bed I thought that he was lost but then I went in my room and layed down on the floor a saw my right there my bed.
ReplyDeleteI also have dogs and I am worried that they can get lost.
DeleteI read a book about the king cobra it reminded me of snake that I used to have. My snake died last year and when I read about snakes I remember my own.
ReplyDeleteI am reading a book called I survived st. helens and there is this girl that reminds me of my sister because she is brave and funny.
ReplyDeleteClass Dismissed
ReplyDeleteThis book switches of between characters every chapter, so someone new is speaking every chapter. The first chapter is Kyle's. Kyle reminds me of "Zeke Meeks" because Kyle is very determined for school to be over even though it is only Monday.