Sunday, October 16, 2016

My book is told from the perspective of...... I know this because....

37 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what book is it

      Delete
    2. This is very true.

      Delete
    3. I love Zeek Mekes.

      Delete
    4. the book is called zeeke meeks I told you the in the first sentence wictoria

      Delete
  2. my book is told by the perspective of jo. I know this because in the text it says a lot about how jo feels instead of how the boys feel. because if it was the boys perspective then it wouldn't tell how she feels

    ReplyDelete
  3. My book is told of the perspective of the kids. I know this because how the kid says about the father words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the wolf because he tells the really story of the three little pigs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treasure Hunters

    This book is about 4 kids that are left on there own.

    This books perspective was from on Beck. I know this because as I was reading I heard all of the other kids names and not hers. I only heard her name 1 in the whole book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today I read Big Nate THE CROWD GOES WILD!

    My book is told from the perspective of Nate. I know this because it is about his life and he is the main character. Usually the perspective is from the main character.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book I read was the Enemy Above.
    There are characters that is Antons family and his friend.
    The perspective is the main character and the main character is Anton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is cool and interesting

      Delete
    2. that is cool and interesting

      Delete
    3. I want to read that book

      Delete
  8. the book is called zeeke meks. it's prespective is zeeke meeks. he is the main character. also because in the book it says my aunt ronda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the book is about dogs and animals like dogs cats and wolfs it tells all about then and what they do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the evil witch


    hazle and gretel

    ReplyDelete
  11. harry because it says his name

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Manic Magee

    I think the perspective of my book was third person because it was telling about Manic Magee's life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I survived the shark attacks of 1916

    This book is about a boy named Chet and he comes face to face with a shark in the creek.

    This book is 3rd person but the author is telling about Chet the most because he is the main character. I know this because the author uses words like he and him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Flipped

    This book is about two kids that like each other. Well do they?

    This book is being told from two perspectives. (Bryce's and Julianna's) They switch off between chapters saying how they feel on a certain event.

    ReplyDelete
  16. MY book has different perspectives. It is called the view for Saturday. Every chapter it is from a different perspective. The perspectives are Nadia, Ethan Julian, and Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Flipped
    It is told by two people Bryce and Juli. I know this because it specifies what person it is on the corners of the book. They each have a chapter of the same event but from differ views.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Flipped
    It is told by two people Bryce and Juli. I know this because it specifies what person it is on the corners of the book. They each have a chapter of the same event but from differ views.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My book has different perspectives. My book is diary of a wimpy kid hard luck almost every 20-30 pages they talk about something different.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Black book of Buried Secrets

    This book is informational so it does not have a perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My perspective of my book is the narrator because it is not from the characters.

    ReplyDelete