Belibe me I never felt a pea I felt that she was trying to tell the truth but know one heard he I always tell the truth but everyone does not listen and just blems in all on me.
This book is about a dog named Olive and a dog named Dexter. Dexter lost his heart Olive thought. So she went on and adventure to give the heart back. Then, Dexter said " that heart was meant for you. So he opened the heart and Olive saw bon bons.
I made a connection with this story because when someone loses things I try to find them and give it back, but sometimes they say that is for you to keep. I gave it to you as a present.
Today I read the book the fourteenth goldfish. The main idea of this chapter is that the grandpa made himself young again . So he signs up for school and wakes up to a face full of zits. This reminds me of a movie where there is a popular girl who wakes up to a face filled with pimples and zits and looses her contacts so she has to wear glasses and everyone laughs at her.
Today I read Warriors. It is about cats in clans in the wild and they have to hunt for food.
In the book the main character sometimes gets in trouble for doing things he shouldn't like talking to his sister, who was a cat that lived with humans. I can connect this to another book that I read because in the other book the character gets in trouble too.
This made a connection with me because my dad's friend solved it in about 10 seconds without looking and this reminded me of him when I saw it because my dad told me about it and I just remembered.
I had a connection with a book I read Diary Of A Wimpy Kid. And the connection I had was when Greg and his family went to a vacation. That reminds me of when I first went to Kalahari with my family.
So far this book is about a girl named Ida May and her best friend is Stacey Merriweather. Ida has a snow day the day after the last day of Christmas Break. Her second best friend is her sock monkey George. She kind of likes Jenna Drews. Ida thinks Jenna Drews is her frenemy.
I made a connection with this book because I know that sometimes when you don't like someone that much they could turn out being a great friend. Also, I made a connection when she said they had a snow day because I remember when there was snow piled up to our back door, so we couldn't even get outside!
Big Nate Mr. Popularity In this book Nate is running for 6th grade class president and he is very determined to beat The two most popular kids in the school: Marcus and Lisa. I had a connection with this book because Nate was determined to win and I am determined to beat my dad in running races.
Rain Reign This book is about a girl's father who found a dog and brought her home. The dog did not have any identification. So they brought her to the vet. I have a connection to this book because my mom's friend found a dog and the dog did not have any identification. Also the dog was taken to the vet to get checked. Then we ended up adopting that dog and her name is Roxy.
The book I read was the War That Saved My life. Right now Ada snuck out of the house without her mother knowing. She had never been outside before because she had a bum leg. Ada went with her brother that day. Ada took everything. For example she took food and water. All the kids were leaving because London was about to be bombed by Hitler. The mother didn't want Ada to go, but she did. She had some trouble walking, but she made it on the train to leave London. Ada is just like my cousin because my cousin is always sneaky.
Today I read Big Nate WELCOME TO MY WORLD. It is about Nate's life and when he goes to school. He gets into trouble a lot. It was Grandparent's Day at his school called P.S. 38. He always has his friends by his side. The connection that I made in the story was, so in the story Nate got hurt while playing soccer as goalkeeper, so in my way it reminds me of when I hit myself in the post while I was playing goalkeeper, and it hurt a bit, but not much.
Robots Robots is a book about a kid name Sammy Hayes Rodriguez he has a little sister called Maddie and she is still a baby but could talk and is smart Sammy says that you can never get in a fight with her he even tried to once. The most best part is that his mom and dad are a scientist and they made Sammy go to school with a robot there house is full with robots and it is just too much. This book reminds me of my family because it is always so loud.
Belibe me I never felt a pea
ReplyDeleteI felt that she was trying to tell the truth but know one heard he I always tell the truth but everyone does not listen and just blems in all on me.
i can relate wiktoria
DeleteI can relate to you Wiktoria
DeleteThat doesn't really make sense Wiktoria because you spelled some things wrong.
DeleteDoesn't really make sense.
DeleteMaybe you should tell us about the book first after you said the title.
DeleteWarriors long shadows
ReplyDeleteThe cat in the story wants help with a quest but no one helps him.No one every helps me with my work but I help them. :(
it reminds me of my birthday I thought my cousin that I have not seen in a year. but he ended up coming I was so happy.
ReplyDeleteOlive my Love
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a dog named Olive and a dog named Dexter. Dexter lost his heart Olive thought. So she went on and adventure to give the heart back. Then, Dexter said " that heart was meant for you. So he opened the heart and Olive saw bon bons.
I made a connection with this story because when someone loses things I try to find them and give it back, but sometimes they say that is for you to keep. I gave it to you as a present.
Today I read the book the fourteenth goldfish. The main idea of this chapter is that the grandpa made himself young again . So he signs up for school and wakes up to a face full of zits. This reminds me of a movie where there is a popular girl who wakes up to a face filled with pimples and zits and looses her contacts so she has to wear glasses and everyone laughs at her.
ReplyDeletethis book seems interesting i want to read it.
DeleteWarriors
ReplyDeleteToday I read Warriors. It is about cats in clans in the wild and they have to hunt for food.
In the book the main character sometimes gets in trouble for doing things he shouldn't like talking to his sister, who was a cat that lived with humans. I can connect this to another book that I read because in the other book the character gets in trouble too.
Robot solved Rubik's cube fastest
ReplyDeleteThis made a connection with me because my dad's friend solved it in about 10 seconds without looking and this reminded me of him when I saw it because my dad told me about it and I just remembered.
That's a great connection!
DeleteSo you want to be President? I made connection with this chapter about the different Presidents in office because of the history and facts.
ReplyDeletesub1 robot
ReplyDeleteI had a connection with this because my dads friend's son solved it in 52 seconds. Thats fast for a kid.
I had a connection with a book I read Diary Of A Wimpy Kid. And the connection I had was when Greg and his family went to a vacation. That reminds me of when I first went to Kalahari with my family.
ReplyDeleteFighting Tackle
ReplyDeleteI made a connection with this book when Terry asked his dad for ice cream. That sounds like my brother. That is my connection
My Best Frenemy
ReplyDeleteSo far this book is about a girl named Ida May and her best friend is Stacey Merriweather. Ida has a snow day the day after the last day of Christmas Break. Her second best friend is her sock monkey George. She kind of likes Jenna Drews. Ida thinks Jenna Drews is her frenemy.
I made a connection with this book because I know that sometimes when you don't like someone that much they could turn out being a great friend. Also, I made a connection when she said they had a snow day because I remember when there was snow piled up to our back door, so we couldn't even get outside!
Big Nate Mr. Popularity
ReplyDeleteIn this book Nate is running for 6th grade class president and he is very determined to beat The two most popular kids in the school: Marcus and Lisa. I had a connection with this book because Nate was determined to win and I am determined to beat my dad in running races.
Rain Reign
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a girl's father who found a dog and brought her home. The dog did not have any identification. So they brought her to the vet.
I have a connection to this book because my mom's friend found a dog and the dog did not have any identification. Also the dog was taken to the vet to get checked. Then we ended up adopting that dog and her name is Roxy.
The book I read was the War That Saved My life. Right now Ada snuck out of the house without her mother knowing. She had never been outside before because she had a bum leg. Ada went with her brother that day. Ada took everything. For example she took food and water. All the kids were leaving because London was about to be bombed by Hitler. The mother didn't want Ada to go, but she did. She had some trouble walking, but she made it on the train to leave London. Ada is just like my cousin because my cousin is always sneaky.
ReplyDeleteToday I read Big Nate WELCOME TO MY WORLD. It is about Nate's life and when he goes to school. He gets into trouble a lot. It was Grandparent's Day at his school called P.S. 38. He always has his friends by his side. The connection that I made in the story was, so in the story Nate got hurt while playing soccer as goalkeeper, so in my way it reminds me of when I hit myself in the post while I was playing goalkeeper, and it hurt a bit, but not much.
ReplyDeleteRobots
ReplyDeleteRobots is a book about a kid name Sammy Hayes Rodriguez he has a little sister called Maddie and she is still a baby but could talk and is smart Sammy says that you can never get in a fight with her he even tried to once. The most best part is that his mom and dad are a scientist and they made Sammy go to school with a robot there house is full with robots and it is just too much. This book reminds me of my family because it is always so loud.