Witch twins is about two twins sisters that are witches named Luna and Claire.But in a few weeks is there witch test which if passed,they become real witches!!If any one likes books with problems this is your book!!
today I read a tale from a not so jolly roger. this book is about a group of boys who are stranded and are banging their heads on coconuts because the don't know how to get of this island.it is to entertain me because none of the events in this book could really happen. there is good detail but it can never happen
I survive the Bombing of Pearl Harbor This book is about a boy named Danny Crane and he was 11 years old. I think this book is trying to entertain me because they use really juicy words in the beginning of the story.
Im reading a book I like called,"Abduction." At Least I think the book Abduction is a entertaining book because it's not persuade, it doesn't want you to buy anything or get anything. It's also not inform because the book doesn't give you facts about anything. I think the author tried to make the book entertaining because the book tells interesting stories. While I read, for example while I was reading a page it said," Puppy Kisses! Puppy kisses! The old dog,wriggling with happiness, slurped the boys face. This is obviously emotions and emotions are entertaining when they have nice big words.
My book is to entertain you. It tells you a story about 2 best friends who are on the same baseball team. Then there is a twist in chapter 9. Also it is to entertain because this kid snuck out of his house and got passed his mom and dad and got back in.
The book I was reading is called Cinderella the stories around the world. The book was meant to entertain you. The reason I chose entertaining is because the story made me laugh and chuckle.
Little Woman This book is about 4 girls and their mother and nanny. Their father is in world war 2 as a chaplain. Suddenly when a lot of things go wrong the family starts to split more and more each day.
A hard word is governess. Governess actually means A lady who works in a school with small children. He used this word other than nanny or guardian because it has more concept and difficulty.
Big Nate and Friends This book is meant to entertain you because Nate worst favorite teacher has moved. But when he gets to school he figures out that she just moved across the street and he is disappointed.
Today I read this book. It is about the life of Christopher Columbus from when he was born to when he died.
The authors purpose is to inform. I know this because the author is telling you about the lifetime of Christopher Columbus. Also it is giving you facts about him.
This book is about a girl that tries out for a roller derby camp and her best friend goes to dance camp.
I think the authors purpose in this book is that maybe if you try something new you will like it and you will make new friends. Also that even though you go to different places in the summer you can still be friends with you best friend.
The book I am reading is Regarding the fountain. My book is to entertain you because it tells a funny story. One thing that is happening is they are only eating beans the and kids at lunch just throw them out. They need a new sink, so the principal wrote a letter to the man who makes them and said "could we have a sink that saves the beans at the bottom. I thought that was funny.
oday I read Big Nate FROM THE TOP! It is about a kid named Nate and he goes through his life. He has his friends Teddy and Francis, his arch enemy Gina, and his Dad. Also, Nate has a sister Ellen. Nate plays a lot of sports. The books are really funny. He broke the record for getting MOST DETENTIONS. Or as if people think that. This is entertaining me because it is a comic book that is funny. One funny part was when people egged Nate's house at halloween.
This book is about a girl named Jessie who's mom is a nurse. Lots of people are getting sick lately. Jessie's mom is getting stressed because of it. Jessie's mom tells Jessie that they are living in a different century.
The author is trying to entertain you with a thrilling story. I know this because it isn't a true story, so it is not inform. It isn't persuading you to do something, so it isn't persuade.
Witch twins is about two girls that are witches and they need to pass a test to become star witches.They must do something good,tricky,and smart.This book is to entertain because it has a lot of comedy.
Dork Diaries This book is about a girl who has a diary and there are some mean girls in her school. She goes to WCS Winchester Middle School.
The author's purpose is to entertain because they sometimes tell jokes. Also it would be to inform. It would be inform because she tells about her life.
dairy of the wimpy kid
ReplyDeleteto entertain because some of these things would never happen and is a little funny.It is also not ture for a lot of things.
cool
Deletecool
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlso I forgot my introduction so here it is,
ReplyDeleteWitch twins is about two twins sisters that are witches named Luna and Claire.But in a few weeks is there witch test which if passed,they become real witches!!If any one likes books with problems this is your book!!
It sounds really interesting and is it a chapter book.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteSounds interesting but not a book for me.
Deleterobot named kirobo
ReplyDeleteinform because it is tell ing facts a bout a robot and what it can do.
today I read a tale from a not so jolly roger. this book is about a group of boys who are stranded and are banging their heads on coconuts because the don't know how to get of this island.it is to entertain me because none of the events in this book could really happen. there is good detail but it can never happen
ReplyDeleteI survive the Bombing of Pearl Harbor
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a boy named Danny Crane and he was 11 years old. I think this book is trying to entertain me because they use really juicy words in the beginning of the story.
unstoppable
ReplyDeleteunstoppable is to entertain because it is funny. I does not want you to do somthing. It does not give facts either.
Im reading a book I like called,"Abduction."
ReplyDeleteAt Least I think the book Abduction is a entertaining book because it's not persuade, it doesn't want you to buy anything or get anything. It's also not inform because the book doesn't give you facts about anything. I think the author tried to make the book entertaining because the book tells interesting stories. While I read, for example while I was reading a page it said," Puppy Kisses! Puppy kisses! The old dog,wriggling with happiness, slurped the boys face. This is obviously emotions and emotions are entertaining when they have nice big words.
Interesting
Deletegood job that is a lot of writing and I want to read that book.
DeleteIntresting
DeleteForce Out
ReplyDeleteMy book is to entertain you. It tells you a story about 2 best friends who are on the same baseball team. Then there is a twist in chapter 9. Also it is to entertain because this kid snuck out of his house and got passed his mom and dad and got back in.
charlie chimp's Christmas
ReplyDeletethis book was to entertain you because a money talked and a lot things became alive like a Christmas trees went alive and a snowman and a toy robot
This book seems very interesting. I would like to read it some time.
DeleteThe book I was reading is called Cinderella the stories around the world. The book was meant to entertain you. The reason I chose entertaining is because the story made me laugh and chuckle.
ReplyDeleteLittle Woman
ReplyDeleteThis book is about 4 girls and their mother and nanny. Their father is in world war 2 as a chaplain. Suddenly when a lot of things go wrong the family starts to split more and more each day.
A hard word is governess. Governess actually means A lady who works in a school with small children. He used this word other than nanny or guardian because it has more concept and difficulty.
wrong blogging area
DeleteI like you blog Maddy.
DeleteThe Screaming Staircase
ReplyDeleteIn my book three kids fight ghosts. They are part of a company called Lockwood and co. I think my book is to entertain because it has ghosts.
Big Nate and Friends
ReplyDeleteThis book is meant to entertain you because Nate worst favorite teacher has moved. But when he gets to school he figures out that she just moved across the street and he is disappointed.
Who was Christopher Columbus?
ReplyDeleteToday I read this book. It is about the life of Christopher Columbus from when he was born to when he died.
The authors purpose is to inform. I know this because the author is telling you about the lifetime of Christopher Columbus. Also it is giving you facts about him.
Roller Girl
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a girl that tries out for a roller derby camp and her best friend goes to dance camp.
I think the authors purpose in this book is that maybe if you try something new you will like it and you will make new friends. Also that even though you go to different places in the summer you can still be friends with you best friend.
The book I am reading is Regarding the fountain. My book is to entertain you because it tells a funny story. One thing that is happening is they are only eating beans the and kids at lunch just throw them out. They need a new sink, so the principal wrote a letter to the man who makes them and said "could we have a sink that saves the beans at the bottom. I thought that was funny.
ReplyDeleteoday I read Big Nate FROM THE TOP! It is about a kid named Nate and he goes through his life. He has his friends Teddy and Francis, his arch enemy Gina, and his Dad. Also, Nate has a sister Ellen. Nate plays a lot of sports. The books are really funny. He broke the record for getting MOST DETENTIONS. Or as if people think that. This is entertaining me because it is a comic book that is funny. One funny part was when people egged Nate's house at halloween.
ReplyDeleteRunning Out of Time
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a girl named Jessie who's mom is a nurse. Lots of people are getting sick lately. Jessie's mom is getting stressed because of it. Jessie's mom tells Jessie that they are living in a different century.
The author is trying to entertain you with a thrilling story. I know this because it isn't a true story, so it is not inform. It isn't persuading you to do something, so it isn't persuade.
Witch Twins
ReplyDeleteWitch twins is about two girls that are witches and they need to pass a test to become star witches.They must do something good,tricky,and smart.This book is to entertain because it has a lot of comedy.
I also think that everyone should read this book
ReplyDeleteDork Diaries
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a girl who has a diary and there are some mean girls in her school. She goes to WCS Winchester Middle School.
The author's purpose is to entertain because they sometimes tell jokes. Also it would be to inform. It would be inform because she tells about her life.