Im reading a book called,"Abduction." and my opinion about the book is that the book should be about people committing crime in the town. So the town would be filled with robbers and more, I think that would be more interesting to me. The book is already based on a man who stole his old dog in the beginning, then later the book was about him driving around feeling guilty .
Ninja-rella The book is about a girl that her mom teaches her chess and her dad teaches her to use a sword one day her mom was gone and being smart felt useless for her and being strong did not help and then she wants to be called Ninja Rella then her father married a mom and she tried to separate them and before she could and he passed away so she was stuck with them.On her 13th birthday everything had changed for her.I think it was great and awesome when she got rid of the step mother and sister forever by being the prince's bodyguard.
This is a story about how a wolf pup named Faolon who was born with a splayed paw and was raised by a grizzly returned to his pack as a gnaw wolf.I like this book because the characters help one another and this is a great book for wolf lovers.
This book is about a brother and sister who go back in time in a tree house to dino times. My opinion on this story is that Jack and Annie are cra cra and are going to die.
My opinion of this story would be that the main character has a secret that he hasn't told anyone.
I think this because you can kind of tell by reading the title because " The ugly Truth" and truth means that you haven't told anyone and you have lied or you kept it a secret.
I survive St. Helens Ib survive St. Helens is about girl named jessie and she was 11 years old and had two friends name Eddie and Sam. My opinion about the book is that it is very dangerous to be in.
I survive St. Helens Ib survive St. Helens is about girl named jessie and she was 11 years old and had two friends name Eddie and Sam. My opinion about the book is that it is very dangerous to be in.
Today I read The GingerBread Man. This is a book about a woman and a man cooking a gingerbread man and when they opened the oven he ran away. He ran away from several more people too. At the end the fox eats the gingerbread man. My opinion about the book is that it is funny to read but it is kind of a bad book because he goes to random people and says the same thing and just runs away all the time.
today i read the book the amazing days of abby hayes. this book is about a girl who has to make her parents proud and the older twins and the little brother have already proven her self. Now it is her turn. my opinion of this book is that it is awesome. this is because it is very interesting.
Fever is a book about a little town that begins to get a deadly fever. A girl and her family live in that town.
My opinion about this book is that it is very sad. Many people die of fever. The girl's servant died of fever. I also like this book because it is interesting.
today i read the book the amazing days of abby hayes. this book is about a girl who has to make her parents proud and the older twins and and the little brother have already proven her self. Now it is her turn. my opinion of this book is that it is awesome. also it is very interesting
I read The last Kids On Earth. I like this book because it's full of adventure and there is a lot of action. It can also be scary because there are monsters and zombies.
This book is about two middle school boys who create this business in the fourth stall of the boy's bathroom. They suddenly face the biggest challenge of there life. They might be forced to close down the business. All they need is for somebody to solve their problems but there is nobody left to do that.
My opinion about the book is that it is mysterious. I think this because it is a business that the principal doesn't know about. And they might be not able to keep it going and I do not know why.
my opinion of the book is that this book is a really great book you should read it. I like this book because it is a book about elfs and I love elfs.It also talks about cristmas and the boy got a elf on exadent in a plane.The elf went to sleep in the plane and the other elf wraped the plane and then the boy got the plane and the elf.
Dork Diaries Tales from a NOT-SO- Perfect Pet Sitter
This book is about a girl named Nikki who pet sits 1 dog and 7 puppies for 1 night. The twist was that Nikki's mom didn't know she was pet sitting 8 dogs.
My opinion of the book is if she just told a friend that she couldn't keep a dog she would not have been in s much trouble. I think this because she went through lots of trouble keeping the dogs at her house for 1 night.
So far what I've read is about a boy named Jeffrey Lionel Magee. His parents died when a conductor was drunk and steered the train into the bridge. Jeffery was only 3 when this happened. He went to live with his aunt and uncle that hated each other, but they were too catholic to get a divorce. Jeffery just started running because he couldn't stand it anymore. He ran very fast.
I feel bad for Jeffrey because he doesn't have a family member that can take care of him well because his parent are dead and his aunt and uncle hate each other. Also, I think that Jeffrey and Amanda are going to become friends. This book is a really interesting book so far.
The book I am reading is The Fourteenth Goldfish. The book is about a student at a school that got a fish in preschool. It lasted till fourth grade, but not really. The parents kept on putting a new one in every time the one died. The grandpa in the family is a scientist. He discovered how to make yourself younger. I am enjoying this book.
zeke meeks and his stinky soccer team. This is about a boy named Zeke and he hates his soccer team and his friends have cool team names and he does not have a cool name and it is interesting because this mean kid that thinks he is so good is not really that good and he was bragging about how good he was.
Im reading a book called,"Abduction."
ReplyDeleteand my opinion about the book is that the book should be about people committing crime in the town. So the town would be filled with robbers and more, I think that would be more interesting to me. The book is already based on a man who stole his old dog in the beginning, then later the book was about him driving around feeling guilty .
what are some of the details and good job
DeleteNinja-rella
ReplyDeleteThe book is about a girl that her mom teaches her chess and her dad teaches her to use a sword one day her mom was gone and being smart felt useless for her and being strong did not help and then she wants to be called Ninja Rella then her father married a mom and she tried to separate them and before she could and he passed away so she was stuck with them.On her 13th birthday everything had changed for her.I think it was great and awesome when she got rid of the step mother and sister forever by being the prince's bodyguard.
Ninja-Rella sounds like a fierce girl! She also sounds strong!
DeleteWolves of the beyond
ReplyDeleteThis is a story about how a wolf pup named Faolon who was born with a splayed paw and was raised by a grizzly returned to his pack as a gnaw wolf.I like this book because the characters help one another and this is a great book for wolf lovers.
That story sounds interesting
DeleteDino's Before Dark Magic Tree house.
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a brother and sister who go back in time in a tree house to dino times. My opinion on this story is that Jack and Annie are cra cra and are going to die.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid The ugly Truth
ReplyDeleteMy opinion of this story would be that the main character has a secret that he hasn't told anyone.
I think this because you can kind of tell by reading the title because " The ugly Truth" and truth means that you haven't told anyone and you have lied or you kept it a secret.
I survive St. Helens
ReplyDeleteIb survive St. Helens is about girl named jessie and she was 11 years old and had two friends name Eddie and Sam. My opinion about the book is that it is very dangerous to be in.
I survive St. Helens
ReplyDeleteIb survive St. Helens is about girl named jessie and she was 11 years old and had two friends name Eddie and Sam. My opinion about the book is that it is very dangerous to be in.
Sounds good.
DeleteToday I read The GingerBread Man. This is a book about a woman and a man cooking a gingerbread man and when they opened the oven he ran away. He ran away from several more people too. At the end the fox eats the gingerbread man. My opinion about the book is that it is funny to read but it is kind of a bad book because he goes to random people and says the same thing and just runs away all the time.
ReplyDeleteAs a kid I loved the gingerbread man.
DeleteI love gingerbread Man to.
Deletetoday i read the book the amazing days of abby hayes. this book is about a girl who has to make her parents proud and the older twins and the little brother have already proven her self. Now it is her turn. my opinion of this book is that it is awesome. this is because it is very interesting.
ReplyDeleteFever
ReplyDeleteFever is a book about a little town that begins to get a deadly fever. A girl and her family live in that town.
My opinion about this book is that it is very sad. Many people die of fever. The girl's servant died of fever. I also like this book because it is interesting.
wow
DeleteI think that is sad.
DeleteI think that is very sad that happened in the book
Deletetoday i read the book the amazing days of abby hayes. this book is about a girl who has to make her parents proud and the older twins and and the little brother have already proven her self. Now it is her turn. my opinion of this book is that it is awesome. also it is very interesting
ReplyDeleteI read The last Kids On Earth. I like this book because it's full of adventure and there is a lot of action. It can also be scary because there are monsters and zombies.
ReplyDeleteThe Fourth Stall
ReplyDeleteThis book is about two middle school boys who create this business in the fourth stall of the boy's bathroom. They suddenly face the biggest challenge of there life. They might be forced to close down the business. All they need is for somebody to solve their problems but there is nobody left to do that.
My opinion about the book is that it is mysterious. I think this because it is a business that the principal doesn't know about. And they might be not able to keep it going and I do not know why.
an elf for christmas
ReplyDeletemy opinion of the book is that this book is a really great book you should read it. I like this book because it is a book about elfs and I love elfs.It also talks about cristmas and the boy got a elf on exadent in a plane.The elf went to sleep in the plane and the other elf wraped the plane and then the boy got the plane and the elf.
good book I want to read it.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteflorida
ReplyDeleteA opinion in my book is most people love florida. this is an opinion because it is a valid opinion or a generalization.
Help! I'm trapped in obedience school
ReplyDeleteIn my book a dog is trapped in obedience school. my opinion is that obedience school is weird.
Dork Diaries Tales from a NOT-SO- Perfect Pet Sitter
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a girl named Nikki who pet sits 1 dog and 7 puppies for 1 night. The twist was that Nikki's mom didn't know she was pet sitting 8 dogs.
My opinion of the book is if she just told a friend that she couldn't keep a dog she would not have been in s much trouble. I think this because she went through lots of trouble keeping the dogs at her house for 1 night.
Maniac Magee
ReplyDeleteSo far what I've read is about a boy named Jeffrey Lionel Magee. His parents died when a conductor was drunk and steered the train into the bridge. Jeffery was only 3 when this happened. He went to live with his aunt and uncle that hated each other, but they were too catholic to get a divorce. Jeffery just started running because he couldn't stand it anymore. He ran very fast.
I feel bad for Jeffrey because he doesn't have a family member that can take care of him well because his parent are dead and his aunt and uncle hate each other. Also, I think that Jeffrey and Amanda are going to become friends. This book is a really interesting book so far.
my opinion is the pig s are scared of the big bad wolf.
ReplyDeleteThe book I am reading is The Fourteenth Goldfish. The book is about a student at a school that got a fish in preschool. It lasted till fourth grade, but not really. The parents kept on putting a new one in every time the one died. The grandpa in the family is a scientist. He discovered how to make yourself younger. I am enjoying this book.
ReplyDeletezeke meeks and his stinky soccer team.
ReplyDeleteThis is about a boy named Zeke and he hates his soccer team and his friends have cool team names and he does not have a cool name and it is interesting because this mean kid that thinks he is so good is not really that good and he was bragging about how good he was.
Big Nate say good bye to dork city
ReplyDeleteMy opinion of this book is it is really funny. It is funny because it is silly. It is also very interesting.
Big Nate say good bye to dork city
ReplyDeleteMy opinion of this book is it is really funny. It is funny because it is silly. It is also very interesting.
The Wringer
ReplyDeleteMy opinion on my book is that it looks like it is scary and it is a little and a little happy too.