Friday, February 10, 2017

How does the character in your book act? Why do you think they act that way? Example: If they are mean to someone else maybe that is because their parents yell at them a lot so they are feeling bad towards other people.

25 comments:

  1. The Dark Knight-The Joker Virus

    The Main Character is Batman and he has to save the city and he has to catch the joker which is why he is a good guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ninja realla
    She acts like a ninja because that whet she does everyday until her dad pass away and then her stepmother throws away her clothes and makes her were rags and on her 13 birthday it all changed because she became a bodyguard for the prince and her step family is really angry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this book

      Delete
    2. It seems like a cool book. I want to read it.

      Delete
  3. The Fourth Stall

    This book is about a boy named Mac and his two friends Vince and Joe try to help a boy named Fred with his problem with a bully named Staples. Vince and Mac are trying to get enough money to go to the Chicago Cubs World Series Game.

    In this book my character acts different because the bullies were helping and now the bullies don't want to help Mac anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. make salsa

    the character was making salsa and then shared so I think my character is nice and kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the book was called How To make Salsa.

      Delete
  5. Fever

    In this story a town is griped by yellow fever.I think that Mattie acts scared because she is scared of getting the fever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zeke Meeks vs the Mother's Day Meltdown

    In this book Zeke is very angry at his mom because she packs horrible lunches, and when he comes home she makes brownies for his sister's preschool bake sale, but makes sugar free brownies for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today I read The King In The Kitchen. It is about a King who makes a dish of something and there is a contest. Whoever wins the contest of guessing what the king made gets to marry the princess. The king acts upset because the princess married the peasant and the king wanted for her to marry someone with royal blood, but peasant didn't have royal blood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice job Arek! I enjoyed interacting that play today!

      Delete
  8. Molly Pitcher was the book I read. Molly was a nice and generous person. She thought of others. When soldiers were down, she brought them water. She also shot a cannon when they needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cody and the Fountain of Happiness

    This book is about a girl named Cody. Her life is pretty good but her mom has a new job so she isn't around a lot, her dad is a truck driver, and her brother likes a girl. P.S. The girl doesn't like him back. Cody saves a little boy named Spencer's cat and they become friends. Cody's life gets a lot better. This is all happening over summer break. I think Cody has a really good life and what makes it even better is that it's summer break!

    Cody acts kind because she has a good life and she doesn't have a reason to be mean to people. She also acts like she knows everything. I think she does this because her brother Wyatt reads a lot of books and sometimes he tells Cody about the facts from them. Then, Cody wants to tell everyone about them. I think this book is really cute. It's probably realistic fiction because so far all of the events in this book can happen. I enjoy reading this book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zeke meeks and his stinky soccer team. It's about a boy named Zeke that hates his soccer team because of this one kid named bolt and he is a big ball hog.And I think bolt is this way because he is selfish and he thinks he is the best on the team. And his mom taught him to do this so that's why I think he is mean.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Among the hidden


    Among the hidden is about a boy named luke that has to hide. Luke is afraid because the population police might find him. Also in the book it says that his stomach twiches a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am reading a book called the candymakers. it is about kids that take things irresponsibly. The main character in my book is logan. He acts more mature than his other friends, but sometimes he goofs around his friends to act cool. He acts this way because all he wants to do is be looking cool to his friends, but at the same time he wants to make sure his friends are safe.


    ReplyDelete
  13. Wringer

    The character in my book acts scared and mean sometimes I think my character acts scared because he doesn't want people to find out he has a pet pigeon and also because he doesn't like wringing them which means twisting their neck.

    I also think he acts mean because he wants to show his friends that he cool and so he can hangout with them more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My book is called The Fourteenth Goldfish. The grandpa is asking a lot of questions to the mom and she is getting mad. She doesn't like it. After that her kid asks her a question. The mom shouts no at her and walks out of the room. I think when the grandpa asks too much questions she gets mad and that affected her tone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i survive saint helens
    This book there is a girl named Jessie and she has two friends that are boys and they are named Eddie and Sam.My character is nice bacause she respects her friends Eddie and Sam and she saved there life to. So she is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crenshaw. Crenshaw is about a boy with an imaginary friend named crenshaw. crenshaw is a 6 ft. black and white cat. but he might not be so imaginary. this is because the dog can see crenshaw too. but no one else can. crenshaw is acting silly. he is surfing and he has an umbrella like he doesn't want to get wet. i think he is acting silly because the boy is going through rough times and crenshaw is trying to lift the boyś spirits. I think that crenshaw is doing the right thing and being a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fever

    Fever is about a town that gets a deadly fever and a girl has to leave the town to escape the sickness. There is no cure.

    The character in this book is brave and nice. I think that because when they were stranded and had no food, she kept trying and trying to get some for her and her grandfather. Also she is nice and not mean because she tried to help her mother when she was sick and was very sad when one of their servants died of the fever.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ridiculous Knock-Knocks

    My book is a joke book. it has knock- knock jokes in it. This book does not have any characters, so you can't tell a character's traits.

    ReplyDelete