This book is about a boy named Mac and his two friends Vince and Joe and what will happen when they are helping a boy named Fred overcome a bully named Staples. Vince and Mac are also trying to save enough money to go to the Chicago Cubs World Series game.
If I made a prediction I would probably make one that said they are going to go and fight Staples and his guys without any bullies because all the bullies quit and they scared they would be hurt more. I think that because so far most of the bullies quit and Vince and Mac still have to help fix Fred's case.
I read Patrick Henry. Patrick Henry was a governor that was elected to the House of Burgesses. I would make a prediction that he did his job well and help the colonies to work together and be independent from England.
the friendship experiment Her sister might get even more sick and the girl that is her sister is not going to have a birthday party and go to the hopsiple.
What is happening is that Joker met these 2 kids at a art musem and they said there games were more fun then the Joker. They were playing Ninja Nemissess. Then Joker found the creater on the game and he kidnapped him and he put a virus in Ninja Nemissess. So Robin went upstairs to live his teenage life and he played the game that Joker put a virus into. So then Batman and Alfred went upstairs and found Robin with a Joker smile on his face. They raced him to the hospital and the doctor had no cure. So batman went to the creators house and he played back the security footage and it showed Joker kidnapping the creater. So Batman was waiting for a explanation and he found one.
I predict that the Joker is going to find batman and batman is going to rat Joker out get him in Jail and he is going to find the creator and he is going to tell him to take out the Joker virus and make a cure for it.
In this story a town is griped by fever.I think that the girl in this story will either get the fever and survive while her family dies,or she will get the fever and slowly die and at the end of the story she dies.
Zeke has to make a love bug card to his mother, but Zeke hates bugs. And his mom makes him do chores every day. I think Zeke will make a bad card. He thinks his mom is not that great at all. I think that is very mean.
I am reading a book called The candy makers. It is about kids that dont do what they are told to do by adults. I feel like in a couple chapters that logan might almost die by a really close call. Obviously because his decisions, people might dare him to run on the street like a deer. I think this because he does everything that kids tell him but not adults.
Zeke meeks and his stinky soccer team. It's about a boy named Zeke that hates his soccer team because of this one kid named bolt and he is a big ball hog.I think what will happen next that bolt will not join because there family got kicked of of the field during a game because of bad sportsmanship by screaming and punching air sound weird.
Among the hidden is about a boy named luke that has to hide. The girl is jen. She said that I am your key out of here. I predict that she will do something to mark or mathew lukes brothers.
My book is called The Fourteenth Goldfish. Right now it's Halloween and Ellie doesn't think shes going trick or treating. Every year her and her best friend went together, but now her best friend is going with the volleyball team. They don't really hang out now because Brianna her best friend has too much volleyball. My prediction is that at the end of the story there going to become friends again and hang out.
Crenshaw. Crenshaw is about a boy with an imaginary friend named crenshaw. crenshaw is a 6 ft. black and white cat. but he might not be so imaginary. this is because the dog can see crenshaw too. but no one else can. crenshaw just dissapeared and left behind 2 grape jelly beans, the boyś favorite. i can predict that the boy and his sister will not eat them because they were mysterious looking.also because they were left behind by an imaginary cat.
i survive saint helens This book there is a girl named Jessie and she has two friends that are boys and they are named Eddie and Sam. I think that the boys are going to go out in the woods and prove that skeleton woman is fake.
Fever is about a girl whose town gets fever she and he grandfather are forced to leave her mom when she gets sick. Later when they return home, her grandfather is killed when robbers break into the house.
I think that next the girl will find her mom and then they will have to survive in the ruins of their old town. I think this because their old town is ruined and filled will thiefs and robbers. The graveyard is overflowing with fever victims.
Wringer is about a boy who turned 9 or 10 years old and became a wringer and got the treatment which officially makes you a wringer and the "treatment" is when you get knuckled in the arm. I can predict that what might happen next is that his friends will find out that Palmer the main character has a pet pigeon.
Today I read Wringer. It is about a kid named Palmer who is afraid to turn into a wringer because then you will have to wring pigeons. When he had his 9th BirthDay farquar did "The Treatment". If you wanna know what "The Treatment" is, then I would suggest to read this book. This is what I think will happen: Palmer will worry about his dad since he got the golden bird award and he will worry at Dorothy's house since he is at his house which is the point I stopped at.
This book is about a boy named Mac and he runs a problem-solving business with his friend Vince. Vince is always worrying about their money, and now he is especially worrying because they want to buy tickets to the Cubs game. They may have to dip into the emergency fund. Another problem they have is Staples. He is a bully that places bets with kids. I don't think they will make it to the Cubs game, but I think that they will at least defeat Staples.
I predict that in the end Vince won't care about money. He will just care about friendship. Even if they don't make it to the Cubs game they will probably still be able to defeat Staples.
The Fourth Stall
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a boy named Mac and his two friends Vince and Joe and what will happen when they are helping a boy named Fred overcome a bully named Staples. Vince and Mac are also trying to save enough money to go to the Chicago Cubs World Series game.
If I made a prediction I would probably make one that said they are going to go and fight Staples and his guys without any bullies because all the bullies quit and they scared they would be hurt more. I think that because so far most of the bullies quit and Vince and Mac still have to help fix Fred's case.
I like your prediction
Deletethat is a good prediction
Deletevery good
Deletegood prediction
DeleteI read Patrick Henry. Patrick Henry was a governor that was elected to the House of Burgesses. I would make a prediction that he did his job well and help the colonies to work together and be independent from England.
ReplyDeleteThat is good Philip
DeleteThat is good Philip
DeleteThat is good Philip
DeleteThat is good Philip
Deletethe friendship experiment
ReplyDeleteHer sister might get even more sick and the girl that is her sister is not going to have a birthday party and go to the hopsiple.
The Dark Knight-Joker Virus
ReplyDeleteWhat is happening is that Joker met these 2 kids at a art musem and they said there games were more fun then the Joker. They were playing Ninja Nemissess. Then Joker found the creater on the game and he kidnapped him and he put a virus in Ninja Nemissess. So Robin went upstairs to live his teenage life and he played the game that Joker put a virus into. So then Batman and Alfred went upstairs and found Robin with a Joker smile on his face. They raced him to the hospital and the doctor had no cure. So batman went to the creators house and he played back the security footage and it showed Joker kidnapping the creater. So Batman was waiting for a explanation and he found one.
I predict that the Joker is going to find batman and batman is going to rat Joker out get him in Jail and he is going to find the creator and he is going to tell him to take out the Joker virus and make a cure for it.
Nice job
DeleteFever
ReplyDeleteIn this story a town is griped by fever.I think that the girl in this story will either get the fever and survive while her family dies,or she will get the fever and slowly die and at the end of the story she dies.
Zeke Meeks and The Mother's day Meltdown
ReplyDeleteZeke has to make a love bug card to his mother, but Zeke hates bugs. And his mom makes him do chores every day. I think Zeke will make a bad card. He thinks his mom is not that great at all. I think that is very mean.
I am reading a book called The candy makers. It is about kids that dont do what they are told to do by adults.
ReplyDeleteI feel like in a couple chapters that logan might almost die by a really close call. Obviously because his decisions, people might dare him to run on the street like a deer. I think this because he does everything that kids tell him but not adults.
Zeke meeks and his stinky soccer team. It's about a boy named Zeke that hates his soccer team because of this one kid named bolt and he is a big ball hog.I think what will happen next that bolt will not join because there family got kicked of of the field during a game because of bad sportsmanship by screaming and punching air sound weird.
ReplyDeleteAmong the hidden
ReplyDeleteAmong the hidden is about a boy named luke that has to hide. The girl is jen. She said that I am your key out of here. I predict that she will do something to mark or mathew lukes brothers.
My book is called The Fourteenth Goldfish. Right now it's Halloween and Ellie doesn't think shes going trick or treating. Every year her and her best friend went together, but now her best friend is going with the volleyball team. They don't really hang out now because Brianna her best friend has too much volleyball. My prediction is that at the end of the story there going to become friends again and hang out.
ReplyDeleteCrenshaw. Crenshaw is about a boy with an imaginary friend named crenshaw. crenshaw is a 6 ft. black and white cat. but he might not be so imaginary. this is because the dog can see crenshaw too. but no one else can. crenshaw just dissapeared and left behind 2 grape jelly beans, the boyś favorite. i can predict that the boy and his sister will not eat them because they were mysterious looking.also because they were left behind by an imaginary cat.
ReplyDeletei survive saint helens
ReplyDeleteThis book there is a girl named Jessie and she has two friends that are boys and they are named Eddie and Sam. I think that the boys are going to go out in the woods and prove that skeleton woman is fake.
Fever
ReplyDeleteFever is about a girl whose town gets fever she and he grandfather are forced to leave her mom when she gets sick. Later when they return home, her grandfather is killed when robbers break into the house.
I think that next the girl will find her mom and then they will have to survive in the ruins of their old town. I think this because their old town is ruined and filled will thiefs and robbers. The graveyard is overflowing with fever victims.
Wringer
ReplyDeleteWringer is about a boy who turned 9 or 10 years old and became a wringer and got the treatment which officially makes you a wringer and the "treatment" is when you get knuckled in the arm. I can predict that what might happen next is that his friends will find out that Palmer the main character has a pet pigeon.
Ridiculous knock-knocks
ReplyDeleteMy book is a joke book. It has knock knock jokes in it. in my book you can't really make a prediction because it does not have any thing to predict.
Today I read Wringer. It is about a kid named Palmer who is afraid to turn into a wringer because then you will have to wring pigeons. When he had his 9th BirthDay farquar did "The Treatment". If you wanna know what "The Treatment" is, then I would suggest to read this book. This is what I think will happen: Palmer will worry about his dad since he got the golden bird award and he will worry at Dorothy's house since he is at his house which is the point I stopped at.
ReplyDeleteThe Fourth Stall
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a boy named Mac and he runs a problem-solving business with his friend Vince. Vince is always worrying about their money, and now he is especially worrying because they want to buy tickets to the Cubs game. They may have to dip into the emergency fund. Another problem they have is Staples. He is a bully that places bets with kids. I don't think they will make it to the Cubs game, but I think that they will at least defeat Staples.
I predict that in the end Vince won't care about money. He will just care about friendship. Even if they don't make it to the Cubs game they will probably still be able to defeat Staples.