I am reading a book called the candy makers. it is about kids goofing around all the time, and they make everyone mad! The story is mostly in second person because the book usually says he and she. The book would not really be different from first person, it would just not really make that much sense because you couldn't tell who would be talking in the book. Then you wouldn't know what character did what.
Cough Hyatt is a Riot Yes because it would be about a different person and how they feel and the book will be about them and not A.J and they might like homework but he does not,My book is about how A.J got a new cough and she is crazy because she makes them pick up her car do push-up in the mud and the worst of all put a girl on their football team because she is good.
I think the point of view in this story is second person because it keeps saying the dark night or catwoman or black mask. If it were told from a different point of view it would be different because it would say from 1st person I or me or us or we. But it is told from 2nd person so it is the dark night or cat women.
Today I read, Diary of A wimpy kid Hard Luck. It is about a kid named Greg. The book is like his diary and about his life. He has a friend named Rowley. His family's last name is Heffley. The point of view is first person because it is from Greg's point of view and it is his diary. So he says I. Yes it would be told differently if the book was from a different perspective. If the book was not his perspective then it would not be a diary.
I survive mount saint helens In this book there is a girl named Jessie and she has two friends that are boys and they are named Eddie and Sam. I think this book is a 3rd person view because first of all there are 3 people in the book and they are explaining their thoughts and how they feel.
This book would be way different if it was in second or third person. This book is in first person, from the perspective of Zeke. It would be way different. Mr. McNutty said there would be a talent show.
Luke is the main character he is a shadow child. A shadow child is when you are a third child and your parents are not allowed to have 3 chldren. His point of veiw would be diffrent from his brother mark whitch is the first child.
This book is about a girl named Nikki. She fight over a girl named Mackenzie Hollister. Mackenzie Hollister is trying to make Nikki and her friends expelled from WCD.
The point of view this book is from is Nikki. I know it is Nikki because she is trying to write about her horrible life.
zeke meeks and his stinky soccer team. It's about zeke a boy that hates his soccer team. The point of view is from zeke.And if it was third person it would be weird because it would be talking about everyone.
The point of view my story is from is 3rd person and a little 2nd person because someone is telling the story and it is not the main character. And then at some points in the story there is second person.
This book is about a girl named Annie. Her sister is named Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn has a wedding and at her wedding someone tries to kill Annie by putting fire in her hair. Another character is Granny Bentbone. She is evil and lures children to do things for her. They are going deep into the forest to lock her into a tower with high windows and walls. I hope Granny Bentbone gets locked up. She acts innocent but if you get to know her she can be deadly. Finally, there is Liam. I think Annie likes him. Liam is not a huge character.
The point of view from my book is 3rd person. There is a narrator telling the story from 3rd person. I know this because no one is ever telling anything about themselves. It might be different if the story was in 1st person because than I would get to hear their thoughts and takes on everything. Overall, I think this book is pretty good.
I am reading a book called the candy makers. it is about kids goofing around all the time, and they make everyone mad! The story is mostly in second person because the book usually says he and she. The book would not really be different from first person, it would just not really make that much sense because you couldn't tell who would be talking in the book. Then you wouldn't know what character did what.
ReplyDeletesounds like a really good book
DeleteGood job Nathan
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCough Hyatt is a Riot
ReplyDeleteYes because it would be about a different person and how they feel and the book will be about them and not A.J and they might like homework but he does not,My book is about how A.J got a new cough and she is crazy because she makes them pick up her car do push-up in the mud and the worst of all put a girl on their football team because she is good.
The Dark Night Black Masquerade
ReplyDeleteI think the point of view in this story is second person because it keeps saying the dark night or catwoman or black mask. If it were told from a different point of view it would be different because it would say from 1st person I or me or us or we. But it is told from 2nd person so it is the dark night or cat women.
Today I read, Diary of A wimpy kid Hard Luck. It is about a kid named Greg. The book is like his diary and about his life. He has a friend named Rowley. His family's last name is Heffley. The point of view is first person because it is from Greg's point of view and it is his diary. So he says I. Yes it would be told differently if the book was from a different perspective. If the book was not his perspective then it would not be a diary.
ReplyDeleteNice job
DeleteI survive mount saint helens
ReplyDeleteIn this book there is a girl named Jessie and she has two friends that are boys and they are named Eddie and Sam. I think this book is a 3rd person view because first of all there are 3 people in the book and they are explaining their thoughts and how they feel.
Zeke Meeks and the Super Stressful Talent Show
ReplyDeleteThis book would be way different if it was in second or third person. This book is in first person, from the perspective of Zeke. It would be way different. Mr. McNutty said there would be a talent show.
In the book 2000 LOL jokes, it is told from the authors perspective or 2nd person. i know this because the author is telling the jokes to ME.
ReplyDeleteAmong the hidden
ReplyDeleteLuke is the main character he is a shadow child. A shadow child is when you are a third child and your parents are not allowed to have 3 chldren. His point of veiw would be diffrent from his brother mark whitch is the first child.
Dork Diaries
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a girl named Nikki. She fight over a girl named Mackenzie Hollister. Mackenzie Hollister is trying to make Nikki and her friends expelled from WCD.
The point of view this book is from is Nikki. I know it is Nikki because she is trying to write about her horrible life.
zeke meeks and his stinky soccer team. It's about zeke a boy that hates his soccer team. The point of view is from zeke.And if it was third person it would be weird because it would be talking about everyone.
ReplyDeleteWringer
ReplyDeleteThe point of view my story is from is 3rd person and a little 2nd person because someone is telling the story and it is not the main character. And then at some points in the story there is second person.
The Bravest Princess
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a girl named Annie. Her sister is named Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn has a wedding and at her wedding someone tries to kill Annie by putting fire in her hair. Another character is Granny Bentbone. She is evil and lures children to do things for her. They are going deep into the forest to lock her into a tower with high windows and walls. I hope Granny Bentbone gets locked up. She acts innocent but if you get to know her she can be deadly. Finally, there is Liam. I think Annie likes him. Liam is not a huge character.
The point of view from my book is 3rd person. There is a narrator telling the story from 3rd person. I know this because no one is ever telling anything about themselves. It might be different if the story was in 1st person because than I would get to hear their thoughts and takes on everything. Overall, I think this book is pretty good.