Friday, February 3, 2017

WHAT WAS AWESOME about the book you read!?

35 comments:

  1. The Black Masquerade- The dark night

    What was awesome is that batman and commissioner gordon teamed up and caught penguin, two face and their whole henchmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cough hyatt is a riot
    the cough puts a girl on the football team but instead of losing they finally one because of the girl and the cough make them do push up i the mud and to pick up her car for them to get better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear dumb diary

    This is a book about a girl named Jamie who has a enemy named Angeline and a friend named Isabella.What was awesome in my book is that sometimes Jamie is funny but when she tells a joke to someone they don't get it.This awsome because I do not know how that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what was amazing about the book was it telled facts about the cheetahs and what they do and how they talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. title:the healthy wolf

    The awesome thing about my book is that the wolf named wilfred was a unhealthy wolf he ate pies sugar and lots of more sweet stuff like pop,potato chips, and chocolate bars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the book look good i want to read thes book.

      Delete
  6. I survive mount saint helens
    In this book there is a girl named Jessie and she has two friends that are boys and they are named Eddie and Sam. What was awesome today is that Jessie went in the forest with Sam dna Eddie to prove that skeleton woman is fake and they don't find any skeleton woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Fourth Stall


    This book is about a boy named Mac and his 2 friends Vince and Joe and how they try to stop a bully named Staples. Also they are trying to stop Staples because they are trying to help a guy named Fred. They also are trying to save enough money to go to a Chicago CUbs World Series Game.


    The most awesome thing about this book is how much money the three boys spend just to help this little boy. I think it is amazing because they are trying to save enough money to go to the Chicago Cubs World Series game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was that people were acting weird. I was reading Jack an the Bean Stalk.The giant was nice but the humans were mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! It's usually the opposite; the giant mean and the humans nice!

      Delete
    2. Interesting, but maybe you should add a bit more.

      Delete
  9. Seekers

    This is about a group of bears traveling all through Canada and it lets you see the bears' journey from their point of views.

    What was awesome about the book I read was that the bears traveled through many different places and the bears are getting along even though 1 is a brown bear, one a black bear, and 2 white bears. It is a fiction story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to go to canada

      Delete
    2. Cool. I read that book to.

      Delete
  10. I am reading a book called the candymakers. its a book about kids who don't want to do what there supposed to do. what is awesome about the book is, that all the characters are really bad things, and they have really bad decisions so I love that they do something really funny and just get completely in trouble for it. And they all get blamed for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read the book Patrick Henry. The Awesome thing about this book is I learned the U.S.A History and it helped me for my social studies test.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today I read Wringer. It is about a kid named Palmer who is afraid to turn into a wringer because then you will have to wring pigeons. When he had his 9th BirthDay farquar did "The Treatment". If you wanna know what "The Treatment" is, then I would suggest to read this book. What was amazing was that Palmer got a pet pigeon and named him Nipper. I can't believe he got a pet pigeon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The London Eye

    This book is a mystery book. Suddenly, when Aunt Gloria's son,Salim, mysteriously disappears from a sealed pod on the London Eye,everyone started to frantic. They do not know whether he was kidnapped or spontaneously combusted. Even the police do not know. Read More to Find out.

    What was exciting is this book was that it you never know what is coming next. Also it is mysterious, so you have a mystery on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. Today I read the book 2000 LOL jokes . this book tells lots of riddles, rhymes, tongue twisters, and knock knock jokes. this book is awesome because it tells you clever jokes that you can tell to family and friends so they think you're funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Among the hidden


    Something awsome in my book is that a bunch of rich people are cutting down the forrest and luke the main character thinks that it is the population police.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sound. Something that was awesome in the book I read was that sound bounces of of hard surfaces or stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Batman

    In this book the thing that was awesome was that it had a robotic dinosaur And the Riddler. I really like the riddler because it is one of my favorite villains.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All About Sound

    this book has lots of facts about sound in it. In my book is said that sound waves start with vibrations. I didn't know that. something that was awesome was that I learned why a lion's roar is deep and not high.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The book I read was All about sound. I learned new things about absorption and transmission. Transmission is the passing of light of through a material. Absorption is the taking in of light or sound energy by an object. Learning new things is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what was a some about my book is it is a animal book the book is jaguar's it talks about the animal. it said it is the 3th biggest cat. The book is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wringer
    Something awesome about my book was that this boy named Palmer has a pet pigeon and no one knows that he has the pigeon and Palmer doesn't want his friends to find out because they will kill the pigeon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what was awesome about my book is it is wolfs and i like wolf and that is why it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete