An cause and effect is that the Penguin is trying to steal the most valuable statue in the museum that is a penguin. Batman Tries to stop him an his helpers but almost fails but succeeds.
Friday Barnes Friday studs her uncle's clues over and over to solve the mystery. She solves the mystery saves her uncle's job and get's $5,000 and she uses that to put herself to the best school .
Among the hidden is about a boy named luke that is a shadow child. A shadow child is when you are the third child and the goverment wants to kill you. The cause is a girl named jen gave him books so the effect is he read them. Jen is also a shadow child but her dad works for the goverment.
I am reading a book called the candy makers. It is usually about kids wandering around with there parents mad. I was reading my cool book and saw that logan, the main character decided to run around the street and act like a maniac. He was running around with his friends for quit a while, and later on logan heard a car come and randomly the car accelerated and almost ran everyone over on the street. The cause was that logan and his friends were running around the street because they wanted to have fun And the effect is that logan and the other kids ran and almost got ran over like a squirrel.
I Survive Saint Helens In this book there is a girl named Jessie and she has two friends that are boys and they are named Eddie and Sam. A cause and effect that I saw in the book is when eddie dared to go inside the forest to see skeleton woman and the effect was that he did not see anything or anyone.
Fever is about a town in Pennsylvania that it gets so hot that people start coming down with yellow fever.A girl named Mattie reluctantly goes to the country to keep safe.But she and her grandfather get thrown out of the carriage and have to survive.A cause and effect in this book is that Mattie left the window open,so the robbers came in.
Today I read Ivy + Bean. Book 1. Ivy and bean is about two neighbors that never wanted to be friends with each other but it just happened. Bean is looking across the street to Ivy´s house. Ivy reads big books Bean reads small books. Ivy has long hair Bean has short hair. Ivy wears a dress everyday bean wears a dress when she is forced against her will. These differences cause bean and ivy not to like each other.
One cause in my book is that in my previous chapter the main character named Palmer has the "Treatment" but he says no when it is about to happen and then the effect is that his friends are chasing him and going to wring his pet pigeon.
I know that it is a cause and effect because when he says no then everyone gets mad and starts to chase him for a long time so the cause is he says no to get the treatment and the effect is that his friends are chasing him and trying to wring his pigeon.
Today I read Wringer. It is about a kid named Palmer who is afraid to turn into a wringer because then you will have to wring pigeons. When he had his 9th BirthDay farquar did "The Treatment". If you wanna know what "The Treatment" is, then I would suggest to read this book. A cause and effect is that it was Palmer's Birthday. He saw Farquar at the door so it meant it was time for "The Treatment". Palmer screamed No I don't want to be a wringer and he ran away, that caused the guys to run after Palmer because they needed him to become a Wringer.
This book is about a boy named Mac and his two friends Vince and Joe and what will happen when they are helping a boy named Fred overcome a bully named Staples. Vince and Mac are also trying to save enough money to go to the Chicago Cubs World Series game.
One cause and effect that I found in this book is Tyrell's parents are kind of like spies and Tyrell is a spy. I know this is an cause and effect because if Tyrell's parents are spies then he must be a spy to. And that must be the best thing that he can do.
This book is about a kid named Mac who runs a business with his best friend Vince. They are always arguing over who is the bigger Cubs fan by playing trivia. They are trying to make enough money to go to the Cubs World Series Game. Basically, they solve people's problems for money. Their business goes downhill when Staples, the biggest bully ever tries to ruin their business by sending people after Mac and Vince. Mac got beaten up one day and he knew that Staples sent the people who beat him up. Overall, I enjoy reading this book. At first, I thought that I wasn't going to like it but I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would. I recommend this book for anyone who likes trouble or The Cubs.
A cause in my book is that Vince was acting very weird. The effect was that he had stolen money from Mac's spot where he keeps the money. This is a cause and effect because he was acting very suspicious BECAUSE he had stolen money. I would be very angry if my friend stole my money for no good reason. Vince had a reason to stealing the money. Read the book to find out what the reason is!!!
This book is about a boy named Mac and his friends Joe and Vince. They are trying to protect a kid named Fred. Fred is trying to be hunted down by Staples. They are also trying to get enough money to watch the CubÅ› World Series. WHen the business goes under when Staples, the biggest bully ever tries to ruin their business by sending people from his book after Mac. Mac got beaten up one day and he knew that Staples sent the people who beat him up.
A cause in my book is that Vince stole money from Mac´s secret stash. The effect was that he took the day off of school and was acting weird. I would be furious if my bestest friend from when I was 2 took my things.
The book I am reading is Loot. Right now The robber is breaking in and trying to get the diamond. He dosen't have a getaway car. He has a getaway bike. After he gets the diamond he sees his bike is gone. He searches down the street and looks for other bikes. There a couple bikes, so he picks one. There are locks on all of them. He looks at the lock, slides his fingers and gets the lock open. It only took him 3 tries. He gets on it and rides. If he got caught he had a cover story. The cover story was he had food in the basket on the bike and he was bringing it home for his father. One cause and effect was when the robbers bike got stolen, so he had to steal another one. This is a cause and effect because he didn't have a bike, which caused him to steal another one.
I this book Mrs. Godfrey was sick so Nate, Teddy, and Francis were excited because subs are fun. But Coach John aka psycho is their substitute. Cause: They are excited Effect: They don't like their sub.
Zeke mekes and his stinky soccer team. It's about a boy named Zeke that hates his soccer team because of this one kid named bolt and he is a big ball hog. One cause is that zeke played a lot so he got really good and he one his games alot.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe Dark Knight-The Penguins Crime Wave
ReplyDeleteAn cause and effect is that the Penguin is trying to steal the most valuable statue in the museum that is a penguin. Batman Tries to stop him an his helpers but almost fails but succeeds.
Cool What is it about.
DeleteFriday Barnes
ReplyDeleteFriday studs her uncle's clues over and over to solve the mystery. She solves the mystery saves her uncle's job and get's $5,000 and she uses that to put herself to the best school .
Wow! That sounds so interesting. I bet she uses her money wisely since she spent it on a nice school.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAmong the hidden is about a boy named luke that is a shadow child. A shadow child is when you are the third child and the goverment wants to kill you. The cause is a girl named jen gave him books so the effect is he read them. Jen is also a shadow child but her dad works for the goverment.
ReplyDeleteI am reading a book called the candy makers. It is usually about kids wandering around with there parents mad. I was reading my cool book and saw that logan, the main character decided to run around the street and act like a maniac. He was running around with his friends for quit a while, and later on logan heard a car come and randomly the car accelerated and almost ran everyone over on the street. The cause was that logan and his friends were running around the street because they wanted to have fun And the effect is that logan and the other kids ran and almost got ran over like a squirrel.
ReplyDeleteI Survive Saint Helens
ReplyDeleteIn this book there is a girl named Jessie and she has two friends that are boys and they are named Eddie and Sam. A cause and effect that I saw in the book is when eddie dared to go inside the forest to see skeleton woman and the effect was that he did not see anything or anyone.
Fever
ReplyDeleteFever is about a town in Pennsylvania that it gets so hot that people start coming down with yellow fever.A girl named Mattie reluctantly goes to the country to keep safe.But she and her grandfather get thrown out of the carriage and have to survive.A cause and effect in this book is that Mattie left the window open,so the robbers came in.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteToday I read Ivy + Bean. Book 1. Ivy and bean is about two neighbors that never wanted to be friends with each other but it just happened. Bean is looking across the street to Ivy´s house. Ivy reads big books Bean reads small books. Ivy has long hair Bean has short hair. Ivy wears a dress everyday bean wears a dress when she is forced against her will. These differences cause bean and ivy not to like each other.
ReplyDeleteWringer
ReplyDeleteOne cause in my book is that in my previous chapter the main character named Palmer has the "Treatment" but he says no when it is about to happen and then the effect is that his friends are chasing him and going to wring his pet pigeon.
I know that it is a cause and effect because when he says no then everyone gets mad and starts to chase him for a long time so the cause is he says no to get the treatment and the effect is that his friends are chasing him and trying to wring his pigeon.
Today I read Wringer. It is about a kid named Palmer who is afraid to turn into a wringer because then you will have to wring pigeons. When he had his 9th BirthDay farquar did "The Treatment". If you wanna know what "The Treatment" is, then I would suggest to read this book. A cause and effect is that it was Palmer's Birthday. He saw Farquar at the door so it meant it was time for "The Treatment". Palmer screamed No I don't want to be a wringer and he ran away, that caused the guys to run after Palmer because they needed him to become a Wringer.
ReplyDeleteThe Fourth Stall
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a boy named Mac and his two friends Vince and Joe and what will happen when they are helping a boy named Fred overcome a bully named Staples. Vince and Mac are also trying to save enough money to go to the Chicago Cubs World Series game.
One cause and effect that I found in this book is Tyrell's parents are kind of like spies and Tyrell is a spy. I know this is an cause and effect because if Tyrell's parents are spies then he must be a spy to. And that must be the best thing that he can do.
The Fourth Stall
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a kid named Mac who runs a business with his best friend Vince. They are always arguing over who is the bigger Cubs fan by playing trivia. They are trying to make enough money to go to the Cubs World Series Game. Basically, they solve people's problems for money. Their business goes downhill when Staples, the biggest bully ever tries to ruin their business by sending people after Mac and Vince. Mac got beaten up one day and he knew that Staples sent the people who beat him up. Overall, I enjoy reading this book. At first, I thought that I wasn't going to like it but I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would. I recommend this book for anyone who likes trouble or The Cubs.
A cause in my book is that Vince was acting very weird. The effect was that he had stolen money from Mac's spot where he keeps the money. This is a cause and effect because he was acting very suspicious BECAUSE he had stolen money. I would be very angry if my friend stole my money for no good reason. Vince had a reason to stealing the money. Read the book to find out what the reason is!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFourth Stall
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a boy named Mac and his friends Joe and Vince. They are trying to protect a kid named Fred. Fred is trying to be hunted down by Staples. They are also trying to get enough money to watch the CubÅ› World Series. WHen the business goes under when Staples, the biggest bully ever tries to ruin their business by sending people from his book after Mac. Mac got beaten up one day and he knew that Staples sent the people who beat him up.
A cause in my book is that Vince stole money from Mac´s secret stash. The effect was that he took the day off of school and was acting weird. I would be furious if my bestest friend from when I was 2 took my things.
The book I am reading is Loot. Right now The robber is breaking in and trying to get the diamond. He dosen't have a getaway car. He has a getaway bike. After he gets the diamond he sees his bike is gone. He searches down the street and looks for other bikes. There a couple bikes, so he picks one. There are locks on all of them. He looks at the lock, slides his fingers and gets the lock open. It only took him 3 tries. He gets on it and rides. If he got caught he had a cover story. The cover story was he had food in the basket on the bike and he was bringing it home for his father. One cause and effect was when the robbers bike got stolen, so he had to steal another one. This is a cause and effect because he didn't have a bike, which caused him to steal another one.
ReplyDeleteBig Nate from the Top
ReplyDeleteI this book Mrs. Godfrey was sick so Nate, Teddy, and Francis were excited because subs are fun. But Coach John aka psycho is their substitute. Cause: They are excited Effect: They don't like their sub.
Zeke mekes and his stinky soccer team. It's about a boy named Zeke that hates his soccer team because of this one kid named bolt and he is a big ball hog. One cause is that zeke played a lot so he got really good and he one his games alot.
ReplyDelete