This comment has been removed by the author.
That was good and had a lot of facts
https://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/document/d/1O4ApBB9XlEt5LCKHT64650J9MpzNnAqP93BduHmbY24/edit?usp=sharing
I liked what you wrote.
me to
Wow, Gino! Looks good and interesting!
Good Job Gino
That's a lot of writing, nice job
Nice Job
dido
good facts
https://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/presentation/d/1FsjUC4Qw4okF7nRGW-6YRejYdUu4Je4Ayt-F1z17X98/edit?usp=sharing
I liked how you put pictures before and after.
I liked your thinking!
That was really good. Awesome writing.
a-w-e-s-o-m-e
I like how you showed the pictures of it
https://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/presentation/d/1onoG8oNy_RxlfybiL04Avz5swE_I41pIrv6kPSuFYoo/edit?usp=sharing
I like what you wrote. Very Intresting
Thankyou!!!
Really interesting Neha! I also think the Carpathia boat that saved 706 people was fascinating.
It was long, and it was neat. I like it
Your slideshow is full of facts and it tells a lot about the titanic. Nice work!
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dtP-B_fd5nV8g1TV3OjrQhNo7BJuSi0fIgxvKtvE3f0/edit#slide=id.p
I liked all of the facts that you wrote.
https://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/presentation/d/16mCbUNDEomHMjhcFPc32hT0wMLLGDOoB6rYjNVeuT1s/edit?usp=sharing
I wrote about the titanic. Here's the link to my slideshow.https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15ofnKMV87v6zrHKtNqnA6gR3lrlbH_CpN8BpH1kRLaA/edit#slide=id.p
https://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/presentation/d/1OtgetHyGyHsHHnyMq4zpUz-WEHeAPZpTRdkfPJA_4B4/edit?usp=sharing
Nice job Sophia! Your slideshow had lots of good detail and facts.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_83LyPzwlig2VF-mgSr5Dg9m0YGAwB5aUCFejQQKcNI/edit#slide=id.p
https://drive.google.com/a/sd13.org/file/d/0B2TZy9qh6dnBOTg0OERjZzl2cGs/view?usp=sharing
like the topic
https://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/document/d/1tBSf58ogg36Qn9HU1uY7MKaEPlIEcrjaXfa8GXslW1Q/edit?usp=sharing
I like your Reflect part of the HyperDoc.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1GynogShteqIX_qDhIJFA9-wZpC01Wv3IwhGZK0Btivs/edit#slide=id.g2070def9da_0_4
https://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/presentation/d/1Q1VbNPmXsJ6udiccKV9MO5ixFa-yaBLPTWJheR3XuhI/edit?usp=sharing
Cool! I also think it is weird that the germans attacked the germans.
https://drive.google.com/a/sd13.org/file/d/0Bzi1E95ixcKvYTJOY3RfSkItUzg/view?usp=sharing
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat was good and had a lot of facts
Deletehttps://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/document/d/1O4ApBB9XlEt5LCKHT64650J9MpzNnAqP93BduHmbY24/edit?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteI liked what you wrote.
Deleteme to
DeleteWow, Gino! Looks good and interesting!
DeleteGood Job Gino
DeleteThat's a lot of writing, nice job
DeleteGood Job Gino
DeleteNice Job
Deletedido
Deletegood facts
Deletehttps://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/presentation/d/1FsjUC4Qw4okF7nRGW-6YRejYdUu4Je4Ayt-F1z17X98/edit?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteI liked how you put pictures before and after.
DeleteI liked your thinking!
DeleteThat was really good. Awesome writing.
Deletea-w-e-s-o-m-e
DeleteI like how you showed the pictures of it
Deletehttps://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/presentation/d/1onoG8oNy_RxlfybiL04Avz5swE_I41pIrv6kPSuFYoo/edit?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteI like what you wrote. Very Intresting
DeleteThankyou!!!
DeleteReally interesting Neha! I also think the Carpathia boat that saved 706 people was fascinating.
DeleteIt was long, and it was neat. I like it
DeleteYour slideshow is full of facts and it tells a lot about the titanic. Nice work!
Deletehttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dtP-B_fd5nV8g1TV3OjrQhNo7BJuSi0fIgxvKtvE3f0/edit#slide=id.p
ReplyDeleteI liked all of the facts that you wrote.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehttps://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/presentation/d/16mCbUNDEomHMjhcFPc32hT0wMLLGDOoB6rYjNVeuT1s/edit?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteI wrote about the titanic. Here's the link to my slideshow.
ReplyDeletehttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15ofnKMV87v6zrHKtNqnA6gR3lrlbH_CpN8BpH1kRLaA/edit#slide=id.p
ReplyDeletehttps://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/presentation/d/1OtgetHyGyHsHHnyMq4zpUz-WEHeAPZpTRdkfPJA_4B4/edit?usp=sharing
Nice job Sophia! Your slideshow had lots of good detail and facts.
Deletehttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_83LyPzwlig2VF-mgSr5Dg9m0YGAwB5aUCFejQQKcNI/edit#slide=id.p
ReplyDeletehttps://drive.google.com/a/sd13.org/file/d/0B2TZy9qh6dnBOTg0OERjZzl2cGs/view?usp=sharing
ReplyDeletelike the topic
Deletehttps://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/document/d/1tBSf58ogg36Qn9HU1uY7MKaEPlIEcrjaXfa8GXslW1Q/edit?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteI like your Reflect part of the HyperDoc.
Deletehttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1GynogShteqIX_qDhIJFA9-wZpC01Wv3IwhGZK0Btivs/edit#slide=id.g2070def9da_0_4
ReplyDeletehttps://docs.google.com/a/sd13.org/presentation/d/1Q1VbNPmXsJ6udiccKV9MO5ixFa-yaBLPTWJheR3XuhI/edit?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteCool! I also think it is weird that the germans attacked the germans.
Deletehttps://drive.google.com/a/sd13.org/file/d/0Bzi1E95ixcKvYTJOY3RfSkItUzg/view?usp=sharing
ReplyDelete