Friday, March 17, 2017

What do you like about the book you are reading so far? Try to convince someone else to read it!

32 comments:

  1. Ricky Ricotta's Giant Robot

    This book is about a mouse named Ricky. Ricky has a hard life he is a only child and doesn't really have any friends. But one day a monster was being zapped to be bad but Ricky wouldn't let him do that. So Ricky kept him as a pet. And they fought evil and good things.

    I like this book because you could add special effects with your hands and it will look cool. I also like this book because it explains what life would be like if you had a robot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean That's a cool book

      Delete
    2. Sound's like something people would like..

      Delete
  2. what i like about my book so far is a book that is a thief in it and they try to find the thief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nerds
    I like that they are doing something that they don't agree on it.I like it because it is the best part so far. You should read this because it is 9 ar points and it is interesting and funny like when they attack and people got hurt and a boy lost his crowed and he feels sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh

    In this book the webster boys found a freshwater mussel and that is really rare. The put it in the compartment with some mud and sticks. they keep it by the water and hide it behind a brick so no one steals it. You should read this because it is a interesting story about the boys trying to keep it safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kity

    The character is kitty she loved to live her own live with her owner but then the owner got a dog so she can play with the dog but kitty hated it if you like pet you should read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is a good book because it's about a girl who's struggling and then she's going to finally get.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Einstein Elementary The last dinosaur
    This book is my favorite because it's about dinosaurs, 3 kids went back in time millions of years ago, and saw a dinosaur in the kids school in their present day. If you like adventurous books and dinosaurs you should read this book Now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The million dollar kick
    My book is about a girl so far that is on a soccer team and her eyes see rong and she scores in her goal and she quits soccer. Her eyes work independently one sees far away and the other sees close. I think in the future she will like soccer and go to a soccer game and take a P.K and score for 1 million dollars. I can tell by just looking at the title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today I read Mayor Hubble IS in Trouble! This book is about a kid named A.J. and he hates school. Andrea and A.J. are in a Grade election for school. Andrea's saying is Vote for Andrea: Gifted, Talented, and Ready! A.J.'s saying is A.J. Puts The COOL In School! What I like about this book so far is that Mayor Hubble promised A.J. he will help him win if he tells the parents to vote for Mayor Hubble again. I suggest this book to people who like funny things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that would be a good book to read.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My book is about a guy named paul who is trying to get on his school's basketball team. He is on the team he just needs a uniform. Glenn his brother it on the team. He tries to encourage Paul to keep working hard. But one day Glenn misses a hard rebound of the backboard and hits Paul in the face. Paul gets a nosebleed. Will Paul be afraid to catch a hard pass again? Read Long Shot for Paul to find out

    ReplyDelete
  12. what i like about my book is that i tells me about dogs and cats it is a really good book. If you do not know about a dog or cat then this book is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saxby Smart: The pirate's blood

    Saxby Smart is a kid detective like Encyclopedia Brown. The book had saxby solving the mystery of a how a bank robbery was done, how a bookshop was ruined and how a clasp was lost. You should definitely read this is you like detective stories like me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im reading a book called the candymakers. The book is about kids messing things up and getting ether get really hurt or almost hurt. So far what I like about my book is that the kids do really funny things that are very dangerous, and the kids always do painful things. The book is really wonderful and interesting, I always laugh when I read the book. Logan and his friends always work at the candy factory and break everything, they always goof around and try to find hiding spots to sneak around and if they play hide and seek.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read Here comes the girl scouts. I like this book because a girl called Daisy and she wanted to see the world and she rode on a elephant. If you like Girls Scouts you can learn more about these activities.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The story I read is about animals. But not just any animals, animals w/ fangs. One animal is a saber-toothed tiger. I like that because animals with fangs are cool. And i am not an animal hater and most animals have fangs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A guide to the other side

    This book is about a boy named Baylor and his twin sister, Kristina, who is dead. Kristina is a ghost, and Baylor can talk and see ghosts. No one else that is alive can see or talk to ghosts. Some people think he's crazy when they see him talking to the air. But his family knows all about it.

    I like this book because it is very entertaining and fun. One of my favorite parts is when Kristina gets kidnapped by the Sheet Man. The Sheet Man has been haunting Baylor. One of the obstacles is that Baylor is in trouble with his parents. Clues lead to the surprising ending. If you like suspenseful mysteries, you should read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The book I read was Oggie Cooder. Right now he is having a dream that he is in Hawaii. He thinks it's real until his dog keeps licking his face. He wakes up and goes down stairs to get the mail. ALl the mail is garbage, but one thing is important. The letter is about a contest he entered 7 week earlier. He is disappointed because he didn't win the trip to Hawaii. THe people didn't like the kind of bagel he made. Oggie really loves contests, but he never wins. If you like contests and cheese you will like this book.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Charmed Life Libby's Sweet Surprise

    This book is about a girl named Libby and her family owns a sweetshop. Her parents died so she lives with her aunt and uncle. Her great grandma also died and she would always write in her journal. One day she wrote in her journal about a friend, Mae who brought peaches to her. Mae had written a poem and sealed it in a jar. Grandma Grace could never find the jar, so Libby wants to try and find it. Moreover, Libby came back from summer camp and her best friend, Rebecca isn't hanging out with her anymore. She had friends at her summer camp, but not people she sees everyday, so she needs to find new friends. Will she?

    You should read this book because it is very sweet about friendship. If you are having trouble making new friends you should read this book. I enjoyed reading it because it has a happy mood.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Goosebumps the abominable snowman of pasadena.
    This book is about a family going to alaska trying to find the snowman dude. What I liked in the book was that they didn't give up and they tried to find the snowman and they did but they ran because it was coming after them, well running after them. You should read this book because it's a lot of adventure, and a lot of mysterious stuff in the book.





    You could get this book and the erickson elementary school when I return it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wild Life

    Wild Life is about a boy named Erik who goes to his grandparents house when his parents go to the army.He doesn't like this because he wanted to go hunting with his friend.So he runs away from his grandparents house with his grandfather's gun.He also meets a dog named quill on the way.They have to survive the wilderness together.You should read this book because it is a story about friendship and home.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My Weird School Miss Mary is Scary

    This book is about a school and students go on adventures sometimes and they do crazy things like in one book they were voting who was the president of the third grade. I think you should read this book because there is a lot of other books and they are funny, short, and etc.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chessie Mack Is Not a Genius or Anything

    This book is about how a kid named Ronald. He loves Mac & Cheese but never eats it. His best friend Georgie and him are always getting in trouble. Maybe even expelled. He plans a plot called the Mouse Plot. I like when he does that because it is funny. You should read this book because it is funny and it is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. investigating hurricanes


    my favorite part about that book is that it tells facts about hurricanes and tell how to be safe from them. If you like an book about disasters you will love this book.

    ReplyDelete