Monday, April 17, 2017

Reflect about what you read this week. What was important or interesting?

37 comments:

  1. Today I read, Big Nate GENIUS MODE

    Other people should read this because this book is funny, and also the whole series is. Big Nate gets into trouble a lot and goes to detention. Nate hates Mrs. Godfrey, the social studies teacher. He has an awesome life and he loves sports!
    Something that was interesting was that Nate was writing a Graphic Novel during his baseball game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a question.did you write what was important and interesting or did you write why you should read this book?

      Delete
    2. I like you post it is very detailed of what you read at intersting too.

      Delete
    3. I like your post because it is very detailed and it is funny.

      Delete
    4. Wiktoria, if you want to know, it says, Something that was interesting was that Nate was writing a Graphic Novel during his baseball game." At the Bottom it said SOMETHING THAT WAS INTERESTING WAS THAT...

      Delete
    5. Why does Nate hate Mrs.Godfrey?

      Delete
    6. Why was Nate writing a graphic novel during his baseball game? Shouldn't he be playing baseball?

      Delete
    7. why does he get in trouble. what for

      Delete
    8. does nate have a dad.

      Delete
  2. Hatchet
    What was important that Braian finally found the key to make a fire a hatchet and in the the book he just realized it.He couldn't make a fire in the first place because he was on a plane then the pilot had a heart attack then Brain landed the plane in the water.Next he swam to the top and made shetter and saying good things and he had nothing but then he found the Hatchet and he had something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion, that is very detailed!

      Delete
  3. Im reading a book called peak. It is about a boy named peak that gets injured while he travels up one of the highest icy mountains. While I read this week, I found out peaks parents lied to him and said, " If you make it to the top will give you all the cloth you want and toys you want." His parents only said that so they dont see him anymore. I wonder why lots of parents dont like there children as they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that you made it have detail and it looked like you took time on it.

      Delete
    2. great detail nathan

      Delete
  4. Dear Dumb Diary

    In my book there was many interesting things like the main characters problems because they were very funny. One interesting thing was that the first page is very funny because not a lot of books have that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlottes Web


    What was interesting about this book is that there is a bad rat and at the end the rat helps and the spider helps and wilber is saved and everybody is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Wild Robot

    This book is about a robot who gets shipwrecked on his way across the ocean. He has to learn to survive and it is hard for him. All the animals that live on the island are mean to him and are afraid of him. He finally learns how to make it through. Read More to find out!!!

    What was interesting was that a robot could survive on the island. Also that the animals could talk to him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every soul is a star

    annie likes the simple things in life-labyrinths starzing and contest hunting her home in the moon shadow campground is a part of who she is she refuse to imagine it any other ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I read One For The Murphy´s. This is about a 12 year old girl that is put in foster care. the caregiver of Carley is Mrs. Murphy. What is interesting is that Mrs. Murphy is embarrassed a lot. Also because she thought that Carley is a boy name. I think this is interesting because Carley is clearly a girl name and she thinks it is a boy name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MasterMinds

    This book is about a boy named Eli loses a friend. Also this boy has to fight all of these falls and tragic experience.

    Something that is interesting to me in this book is whenever Eli tries to leave his town Serenity he falls off his bike and feels like he is going to die. I think that is interesting because whenever I leave Bloomingdale I don't feel like that. Also I think that is interesting because it is only happening to him in his town and it is not happening to anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very interesting. Also you included your own thoughts. Good job!

      Delete
  10. WW2 by the numbers was the book that I read this week it's tell's interesting facts like how many hand grenades were manufactured each year,it told about some battles. What I think what was important is that the germans were taking over half of Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One for the Murphy's

    This is about a girl named Carley. A betrayal by her mother puts her in foster care. There she lives with the Murphy's. She doesn't like them because they remind her too much of home.

    I think an important part in the book was when Michael Eric comes into her room to ask about the giraffe. There Michael Eric names it Mr Longneck. I think this is important because she was having a good time with him. Also I think the giraffe is important to the story because it's all Carley has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow1 That was good I like how you make it long and detailed. NIce job

      Delete
    2. That book is really interesting. I liked how you included your own thinking.

      Delete
  12. Soccer duel
    Soccer duel is about a kid named Renny and he never plays but he is super tall and then he goes in for there best player once and wins against an unstoppable team. A possible theme is soccer because he is super good at it. What is important today when I read was that they won and now Bryce on the other team is sneaking on him to know about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how you said a possible theme about your book. I liked how you explained what the book is about.

      Delete
  13. The book I read was Absolutely Almost. Right now the boy Albie is really mad because he got a Nanny. He says he is too old for a Nanny. He isn't being nice to the Nanny. In the beginning of the book it says he isn't doing good in school and he keeps getting letters from the school. I think this is important because later in the book it is going to talk about school again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice review! I feel a little bit bad for Albie.

      Delete
    2. me too.Is there a reason hes mad?Like more than a nanny

      Delete
  14. Little house on the prairie

    This book is about a little girl named Laura living with her family on the prairie.What was interesting is how they built there house

    ReplyDelete
  15. One for the Murphys

    This book is about a girl named Carley. Her mom is in the hospital. I don't know why yet. She goes to stay with a family. The Murphys. She is uncomfortable and they do things she wouldn't do at her home in Las Vegas. Michael Eric, the youngest child is bonding with Carley. The mom is trying to talk to Carley and say she is safe there. Carley still doesn't feel this way. Daniel, the oldest child is being mean to Carley. The dad is a fireman and we haven't been introduced to him much. The middle child, Adam is a character we don't know much about. I feel bad for Carley. I think she is in a bad situation.

    The interesting part of this book is that Mrs. Murphy said that Carley might have to be living there for months. Carley isn't happy. Will Carley adapt to this family and there home?

    ReplyDelete
  16. The boy who dared

    In my book a boy named Helmuth was a Hitler supporter. I think that he eventually committed treason.

    I think that what I read was interesting because I don't really know a ton about Hitler.

    ReplyDelete
  17. miracle at the plate


    Skeeter is the best at hitting but the worst at catching. For,Example at the end in the championship game he misses a routene fly ball. and in that game he hits a walk off homer

    R

    ReplyDelete
  18. The boy who dared

    This book is interesting because it is a time about hitler. Some people like him and some people don't. If I lived at that time I would not like him because he killed 6 million people. That is very bad and that is not right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the fact that this book is interesting but only because I don't know a ton about hitler.

      Delete