Hatchet the theme is a kid how is lost and scared in the woods.He only has a hatch to survive with. He thinks someone is looking for him.I think that because he is scared and he said to himself that everything is okey someone is looking for me.
Other people should read this because this book is funny, and also the whole series is. Big Nate gets into trouble a lot and goes to detention. Nate hates Mrs. Godfrey, the social studies teacher. He has an awesome life and he loves sports! A lesson that Nate learned was be careful what you say to the teacher. What nate said is don't be as disappointed in me as I am in myself. The teacher said in a very mean voice OH YES I COULD...
there is a thief in my book he stole thing and the cops have to solve the case.they do not know how it happened yet but at the end they might find the thief.
The theme of Charlotte's web is that wilber is the pig and he is going to get cooked for christmas but he doesn't get cooked for christmas because this spider named charlotte helps him so people think he is a good pig. The moral of the story is friends are always there to help.
This book is the prequel of the movie Descents. It is about the kids of the villains Cruella De Vil and Jafar and Maleficent and The Evil Queen. They are stuck in a closed of island called the Isle of the Lost becuase in Aurodon they did to much black magic.So they are stuck there. They find a hole in the dome and try to get out. They also try to find the most ruler of dark magic. The Dragon's Eye. Read More to find Out!
The theme is when they are put to the quest of finding the Dragon's Eye. I know this because i am in the part of that in the book.
This book is about a boy named Eli and how is friend Randy is moving to his grandparents house and how sad Eli is. Also in the book Eli is trying to find a way out of is town Serenity.
I think the possible theme of the story is even though someone is moving away or moving you should still be friends with them. I think that is a possible theme because the part of the book I read is about how Elis really close friend is moving away to his grandparents house.
The theme of my book is a girl and she is at school and home and her mother has been switching out the goldfish because they have been dying each two weeks.
Today I read One For The Murphy´s. This is about a 12 year old girl that is put in foster care. the caregiver of Carley is Mrs. Murphy. One possible theme of the book may be that change can be good. I think this because she is changing families kinda and she thinks it is all bad.
I read Shooting at the star's The christmas truce of 1914
This book is about A England person that is telling a war that happened in 1914 and on christmas the German line sang christmas songs and put up christmas trees and they wanted a truce to stop the war so the England soldiers agreed for the truce so they stop fighting and they became happy.
This book is about a girl named Mia and she broke her foot. It seems to her that she is not able to do anything. Her friends are doing things without her. Mia is sad. Her family is pretty poor. She only lives with her mom who owns a cafe. One day someone walks into the cafe...Lacy Bell! The famous actress that Mia likes. Lacy sees Mia making a scrapbook and invites her to come birdwatching with her and her grandma. Lacy's mom agrees. Lacy takes pictures of the birds so she can make a scrapbook like Mia. Mia enjoys watching the birds. Another day Mia goes to Lacy's house, which is actually a mansion. Mia is very jealous about all of the stuff Lacy has. Lacy wants to live a normal girl's life like Mia. I feel bad for Lacy because she can't live a regular life with all of the paparazzi following her.
The theme of this book so far is it doesn't matter how much stuff you have...it matters what kind of people you live with. Family is more important than anything. Also, you should be grateful for what you have, not sad about what you don't!
This book is very interesting. I enjoy reading it!
Soccer duel Soccer duel is about a kid named Renny and he never plays but he is super tall and then he goes in for there best player once and wins against an unstoppable team. A possible theme is soccer because he is super good at it.
Im reading a book called peak. The book is about a boy named peak, and he tries to climb a really high and icy mountain, but he gets injured really bad on the way to the top. I think the theme is always try to accomplish anything you want to do. I think this could be one theme because it follows the book and explains what he is trying to do.
Im reading a book called peak. The book is about a boy named peak, and he tries to climb a really high and icy mountain, but he gets injured really bad on the way to the top. I think the theme is always try to accomplish anything you want to do. I think this could be one theme because it follows the book and explains what he is trying to do.
a possible theme is skeeter and the milkyways. skeeter is a great hitter but he is very bad at catching. He misses a routine flyball but he makes up for his mistake and hits a grand slam to win in the final four game
One theme for this book is don't believe what you hear because Hitler led the germans into trouble because they started killing the jews. And that is not good.
The book I read today was Jennifer Murdley's Toad. This book is about a girl who gets a toad, and names it Bufo. This special toad has an attitude, and everything that it says is always the truth. It was important when I read today because Bufo kissed Sharra, and Sharra gets very angry because...she turned into a toad when she got kissed! Ellen who is Jennifer's so called friend faints. Ellen cannot keep a secret, so whenever Jennifer tells her something she ends up telling someone about it. Sharra rides in Jennifer's sweatshirt pocket. Bufo sits in his box. Jennifer wakes up Ellen, and they walk to find the shop so, they can turn Sharra back. Bufo mentioned that the shop doesn't always stay in one place. I wonder if Sharra will find the shop. A possible theme to my book could be dont kiss nasty animals or dont give up, when you are looking for something.
This book is a true story about a little girl named Laura traveling across the wide open prairie with her Ma,Pa,Little sister Carrie,Big sister Mary,and there good old bulldog Jack.A theme in this story is surveying in the wild.
Hatchet
ReplyDeletethe theme is a kid how is lost and scared in the woods.He only has a hatch to survive with. He thinks someone is looking for him.I think that because he is scared and he said to himself that everything is okey someone is looking for me.
the book look good i want to read to read it.
DeleteToday I read, Big Nate GENIUS MODE
ReplyDeleteOther people should read this because this book is funny, and also the whole series is. Big Nate gets into trouble a lot and goes to detention. Nate hates Mrs. Godfrey, the social studies teacher. He has an awesome life and he loves sports!
A lesson that Nate learned was be careful what you say to the teacher. What nate said is don't be as disappointed in me as I am in myself. The teacher said in a very mean voice OH YES I COULD...
That is very intresting. I liked how you put yes I could in all caps to make it look like he was motavated that he could do it.
DeleteThat is very interesting that you have there Arek. :)
Deletethere is a thief in my book he stole thing and the cops have to solve the case.they do not know how it happened yet but at the end they might find the thief.
ReplyDeleteThe theme in the book is women's rights and the title of the book is women's rights.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte Web
ReplyDeleteThe theme of Charlotte's web is that wilber is the pig and he is going to get cooked for christmas but he doesn't get cooked for christmas because this spider named charlotte helps him so people think he is a good pig. The moral of the story is friends are always there to help.
The Isle of the Lost
ReplyDeleteThis book is the prequel of the movie Descents. It is about the kids of the villains Cruella De Vil and Jafar and Maleficent and The Evil Queen. They are stuck in a closed of island called the Isle of the Lost becuase in Aurodon they did to much black magic.So they are stuck there. They find a hole in the dome and try to get out. They also try to find the most ruler of dark magic. The Dragon's Eye. Read More to find Out!
The theme is when they are put to the quest of finding the Dragon's Eye. I know this because i am in the part of that in the book.
MasterMinds
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a boy named Eli and how is friend Randy is moving to his grandparents house and how sad Eli is. Also in the book Eli is trying to find a way out of is town Serenity.
I think the possible theme of the story is even though someone is moving away or moving you should still be friends with them. I think that is a possible theme because the part of the book I read is about how Elis really close friend is moving away to his grandparents house.
How come Eli wants to get out of his town? And why is Randy moving to his grandfather's house?
DeleteThe Fourteenth Goldfish
ReplyDeleteThe theme of my book is a girl and she is at school and home and her mother has been switching out the goldfish because they have been dying each two weeks.
Whoa! I can't believe the girl hasn't figured out the fish were being switched.
DeleteToday I read One For The Murphy´s. This is about a 12 year old girl that is put in foster care. the caregiver of Carley is Mrs. Murphy. One possible theme of the book may be that change can be good. I think this because she is changing families kinda and she thinks it is all bad.
ReplyDeleteI read Shooting at the star's The christmas truce of 1914
ReplyDeleteThis book is about A England person that is telling a war that happened in 1914 and on christmas the German line sang christmas songs and put up christmas trees and they wanted a truce to stop the war so the England soldiers agreed for the truce so they stop fighting and they became happy.
Charmed Life: Mia's Golden Bird
ReplyDeleteThis book is about a girl named Mia and she broke her foot. It seems to her that she is not able to do anything. Her friends are doing things without her. Mia is sad. Her family is pretty poor. She only lives with her mom who owns a cafe. One day someone walks into the cafe...Lacy Bell! The famous actress that Mia likes. Lacy sees Mia making a scrapbook and invites her to come birdwatching with her and her grandma. Lacy's mom agrees. Lacy takes pictures of the birds so she can make a scrapbook like Mia. Mia enjoys watching the birds. Another day Mia goes to Lacy's house, which is actually a mansion. Mia is very jealous about all of the stuff Lacy has. Lacy wants to live a normal girl's life like Mia. I feel bad for Lacy because she can't live a regular life with all of the paparazzi following her.
The theme of this book so far is it doesn't matter how much stuff you have...it matters what kind of people you live with. Family is more important than anything. Also, you should be grateful for what you have, not sad about what you don't!
This book is very interesting. I enjoy reading it!
Zeke and his phoney soccer team I think the possible theme is
ReplyDeleteyou shouldn't judge people of how they play but how they act.
Soccer duel
ReplyDeleteSoccer duel is about a kid named Renny and he never plays but he is super tall and then he goes in for there best player once and wins against an unstoppable team. A possible theme is soccer because he is super good at it.
Im reading a book called peak. The book is about a boy named peak, and he tries to climb a really high and icy mountain, but he gets injured really bad on the way to the top. I think the theme is always try to accomplish anything you want to do. I think this could be one theme because it follows the book and explains what he is trying to do.
ReplyDeleteIm reading a book called peak. The book is about a boy named peak, and he tries to climb a really high and icy mountain, but he gets injured really bad on the way to the top. I think the theme is always try to accomplish anything you want to do. I think this could be one theme because it follows the book and explains what he is trying to do.
ReplyDeleteMiricale at the plate
ReplyDeletea possible theme is skeeter and the milkyways. skeeter is a great hitter but he is very bad at catching. He misses a routine flyball but he makes up for his mistake and hits a grand slam to win in the final four game
The boy who dared
ReplyDeleteOne theme for this book is don't believe what you hear because Hitler led the germans into trouble because they started killing the jews. And that is not good.
The book I read today was Jennifer Murdley's Toad. This book is about a girl who gets a toad, and names it Bufo. This special toad has an attitude, and everything that it says is always the truth. It was important when I read today because Bufo kissed Sharra, and Sharra gets very angry because...she turned into a toad when she got kissed! Ellen who is Jennifer's so called friend faints. Ellen cannot keep a secret, so whenever Jennifer tells her something she ends up telling someone about it. Sharra rides in Jennifer's sweatshirt pocket. Bufo sits in his box. Jennifer wakes up Ellen, and they walk to find the shop so, they can turn Sharra back. Bufo mentioned that the shop doesn't always stay in one place. I wonder if Sharra will find the shop. A possible theme to my book could be dont kiss nasty animals or dont give up, when you are looking for something.
ReplyDeletethats a really funny theme
DeleteThe Little House On The Prairie
ReplyDeleteThis book is a true story about a little girl named Laura traveling across the wide open prairie with her Ma,Pa,Little sister Carrie,Big sister Mary,and there good old bulldog Jack.A theme in this story is surveying in the wild.