Thursday, May 4, 2017

What point of view is your book told from? First or third? Be sure to introduce your book first.

37 comments:

  1. my book is first because it is telling about her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fourteenth Goldfish

    The fourteenth goldfish is about a girl and her grandpa made himself look like a teenager and the girl had a fish when she was little but it kept dying and she didn't know.

    The point of view of my book is first person because the characters are telling the story and there is also dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good blog but how did he make himself look like a teenager

      Delete
    2. With Science he is a scientist

      Delete
    3. How did he make himself a teenager?

      Delete
    4. How can a fish keep dying? And how come she didn't know?

      Delete
  3. I'm reading a book called peak. It is about a boy that is named peak and he tries to climb really icy mountains, but then fails miserably and gets injured. I think the book i'm reading is told in first person because it says words like I and words like me. Also I think it's first person because it mostly talks about peaks life, and what he does. The author made the book be based of of peaks life and struggles when he climbs mountains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blog. I loved how you used a random book.

      Delete
    2. Good Blog, you have great details and facts about the book.

      Delete
    3. Amazing blog, keep it up with the work Nathan

      Delete
    4. Really good blog Nathan. I like how you explained how you know.

      Delete
  4. Aladdin and the Magic Lamp

    The book is about a king who told that he is his uncle and the fake uncle told him to get in the hole and he did and he almost dies but he wish on the ring to go home and on the lamp for a feast with golden plates that he sold for money.

    The book is first person because the boy is telling the story and they are talking mostly in the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ?a king who told that he is his uncle and the fake uncle? what do you mean by that. this sentence doesnt make sense to me.

      Delete
  5. Fourteenth Goldfish

    I read the fourteenth goldfish today. The book is about a kid named ellie who took an goldfish home for school and she thinks it survives the whole 7 years but it only survives a couple weeks because the mom keeps switching out the goldfish.

    The book is written in 3rd person because the story keeps saying the names of the characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good blog gino. I love how you explained the main part of the book," Ellie thinks she has a fish that survives 7 years."

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everest


    The book is about a group of kids that want to climb everest. they go in a training camp in ohio the trainer is very mean his name is Joe he calls chris a stupid kid when he does a warm up wrong on accident.

    My book is told in third person because it does not say I it only says the names of the characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book sounds good. What do you mean by it only says the names of the characters. Does it not say me or i.

      Delete
  8. I survive true stories
    IN my book there is a girl named Walter Allen and she is eight years old. In my book the first person because it is based on Allen

    ReplyDelete
  9. rumpelstiltskin

    this book is real funny rumplestiltskin turns yarn into gold so he once saw a princess crying so he turned her yarn into gold because the king said to do it and each day the princess got more and more yarn to do so rumplestiltskin did it for her every time.The story is told by rumpelstiltskin in first person.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read "Spider Man Fashion Victims"
    The book's point of view is first person because It has words that have I and my in it.This book enjoys me because at the car dump and spider man was attacking some villains and Spider man had to hide from the villains and Spider man found liquid called "SMART STEALTH CLOTH" and when he touched it, his suit went all black and he stayed hidden in the shadows and he defeated the villains that he took on. He defeated the crooks and his new look will still be there at night or in the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 12 Finally

    This book is about a girl named Rory and she is 11 turning 12.She is so excited because she gets a phone and she gets to do everything her friends go to do when they were younger than her.

    This book is told by first person. Because she is the one talking and is saying me myself and i.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One for the Murphys

    This book is about a girl named Carly. Carly is put in a foster care family because her mother was in the hospital and her mother was not taking very good care of her. Carly also can't find a way to appreciate the Murphys for taking her in when no one else would.

    I think this book is told from first person. I think this because she refers to herself by say I and me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how give and example

      Delete
  13. The Boy Who Dared

    This book is about a boy in germany in Hilter times.He used to like hitler but now he starting to question his thoughts.Meanwhile he has to keep watch for the executor.My book is in third person because there is no ¨I¨or¨me¨.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zeke Meeks And The TV Turnoff week

    In this book Zeke can't watch TV or play video games. Zeke is actually reading books and doing well in school. Zeke wants to go to tunnels, slides, and balls galore. But Alexa says that they should go to Hamburger Harry's. But she got caught because they have a ton of TVs there. So they end up going to tunnels, slides, and balls galore. This story is first person

    ReplyDelete
  15. The books name is called sleepover girls this girl and she isn't like that who her mom is dating and its internet first person cuz she's telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Monsters of the Deep: Deep Sea Adaptation,this book is about the animals (fish) that live in the deep parts of the ocean.

    It's really obvious that is third person because this guy tells fact about the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  17. today i read one for the murphys. it is about a 12 year old girl who is in foster care. The point of view is first person because the book has key words like i. i think first person would make the most scense for this book because then you will be less confused by all the other supporting charscters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what foster care is...

      Delete
  18. The book I read was The Enemy Above. It is about a kid who is in World War Two. He is hiding from the people. Right now he is the grandma and Anton are talking and saying it is not safe and they need to leave. He says "I thought this day would never come." They need to leave there home and get away from the war. My book is told from 3rd person. The author is telling it, but he is not included. I know this because there were quotes whenever someone spoke.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Today, I read ROBO SAUCE. It is about a human turning into a robot with a recipe and then turns everyone into a robot. It is told from the person who turns into the robot first. The view is first person.

    ReplyDelete
  20. One For The Murphy's

    This book is about a girl named Carley. She is in a foster home right now because her real mother is in the hospital. Her real mom is in the hospital because her husband beat her up. Moreover, Carley is staying in the Murphy's home. She is really trying to fit in. Mr. Murphy doesn't seem to want her their. At school, Carley meets a new friends named Toni. Carley doesn't tell Toni that Mrs. Murphy is her real mom. When Toni finds that out one day she doesn't want to be friends with Carley anymore. This is very sad for Carley. I feel bad for Carley, but she is being a pretty good sport about everything that is happening. I enjoy reading this book.

    My book is from 1st person. I know this because Carley always uses the word "I", and she is giving her thoughts.

    ReplyDelete