Friday, December 16, 2016

Identify one fact and one opinion from your book. Include your own thoughts about the fact and opinion.

27 comments:

  1. Lives of the President's
    This book is about the fame, the shame and what all the neighbors thought about the president's. They talk about the president's like: James Madison, Abe Lincoln, George Washington and many others.They also teach you a good history lesson.

    A fact and opinion from the book is:
    Fact: James Madison was the smallest president.
    Opinion: He was the size of a half-piece of soap.
    My thoughts about the fact is that he was because he was only 100 pounds.My thoughts of the opinion are that he was not that small. They were just overexatgerating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adelina's Whales

    Adelina's whales is a story about a girl living in Mexico, by the ocean. Whales come to the shore and she gets to touch them. The whales go away but come back every year.

    A fact from the book is, "At the same time every year the whales come, traveling from as far away as Alaska and Russia." My thoughts about this fact are that they travel a long time if they go as far as Russia. An opinion from this book is "She loves the ocean and the feeling of the ever-present wind that blows her long, dark hair into wild tangles." My thoughts on this is that she would never want to leave there because she loves it there.

    ReplyDelete

  3. one fact is that the boy did not want his friends present because he wanted it when he was little.The boy said that his presents are the worst.The boy always is on a bad team and he blames his friend about something that was his fault.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln was born in February 12,1809. Abraham Lincoln was the greatest president of the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  5. today i read the book a tale from a not so jolly roger. this book is about three boys that get stranded on in island before there time because they time traveled by accident. now all they have to eat is coconuts and one says it is horrible and furry and the other says that it is delicious. This is an opinion. To me this is something that should not be argued about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I survive Mounts St. Helens
    This book is about a 11 year old named Jessie she has two friends named Eddie and Sam. A fact about this book is that it has the dates of when St. Helens exploded,a opinion is in the book it sais"Skeleton woman is real." some people in this book believe skeleton woman but I don't believe skeleton woman is real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Nate What Could Possibly Go Wrong
    One fact and opinion in this book is...
    Opinion: Nate does not think school is fun.
    Fact: Mrs. Godfrey is a Social Studies teacher.
    I think school is a little fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I read Big Nate I CAN'T TAKE IT! It is about Nate's life and when he goes to school. He gets into trouble a lot. He always has his friends by his side. Nate also plays a lot of sports. One fact from my book is that Nate thought he was going to get a detention slip from Mrs. Godfrey when he dropped a rock on her foot. It is a fact because if you drop a rock on a teacher's foot you would totally get into big trouble. One opinion is Teddy said, "Ms. Lessard social studies! Yowza! She's HOT. This is an opinion because other people might think that Ms. Lessard is not hot at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Fourteenth Goldfish

    So far this book is about a grandpa and a girl that are trying to find their spot in the world with the other people. Also this book is about how a girl was suppose to a life cycle of a fish, but her mom bought her a new one every time the goldfish dies.

    One fact I learned in this book is in late September it is suppose to be really cold by the bay area in San Francisco. I think this is a fun fact that I learned because I don't live by a bay area so I don't know how it feel through the months.
    One opinion I read in this book is " She wore rainbow tie-dyed dresses and was always bringing in cookies that we made with granola and flax and had no taste. I know this is an opinion because some people may think that there is a good taste in those cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adelina's Whales

    A fact an opinion is that a gray whale's tail is called a fluke. An opinion is the whales came to give birth and teach their younglings how to swim but Adlina thinks they come to see here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wolves of the beyond

    This is a story about how a wolf pup named Faolon who was born with a splayed paw and was raised by a grizzly returned to his pack as a gnaw wolf.One opinion in this story is that Faolon thinks that gnaw wolves are boring.A fact from this story is that wolves tuck in there tails as signs of submission.My opion on Faolons statement is that I agree with him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My book is called the enemy above

    This book is about a boy and his village has to try to hide from the german forces. Fact is that the germans have been taking over the east part of the world. And the opinion is that he hats the cave I would to because you would not be able to do anything instead of sit there and think.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im reading a book called abduction, and a fact is that in the book when I first read I saw the book say the man took his ex girlfriend's dog that is a fact because he know has that dog with him in his car. An opinion that the book had was when said,"youre wearing a new shirt, smart kid,"not everyone is smart at a lot of stuff, and mostly you can't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My book is called Regarding The Fountain. Right now Florence Waters is not responding to the principal because she is out of town. One fact is chocolate milk is now $2 a glass. I feel this is too expensive and they need money. An Opinion in my book is the principal thinks that writing on the computer to send letters is better than writing letters on paper. I agree with the principal because you can send it faster.

    ReplyDelete
  15. a place for zero

    In my book a zero was very lonely.They found that zero times any number equals zero. This is true. an opinion is zero is no good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. balto and the blue dawn


    balto is a jet-black Siberian husky. this is a fact because you can prove it. an opinion is, you can do this. it is an opinion because some people may think that they can't.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I survived The Eruption Of Mount St. Helens,1980

    One fact in my story was that Mount St. Helens erupted in the year 1980. This is a fact because it is true that Mount St. Helens erupted in that year.

    Then one opinion is that the people in the story think a Skeleton Woman is real ,but they are not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief

    So far what I read was that Percy Jackson has really bad luck on field trips. In the end, he usually gets expelled. Their class goes on a field trip and something is going to go wrong.

    Opinion: "Look; I didn't want to be a half blood." Fact: "Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate in New York." I would not want to be at a boarding school in New York. Also, it doesn't sound like a good thing to be a half blood.

    ReplyDelete