Friday, January 27, 2017

Compare and contrast 2 characters or settings from your book.

24 comments:

  1. Batman Undercover

    I will compare Harley Quinn to the Joker. Harley Quinn is obnoticus as well as Joker. I will contrast Matches Malone to Batman. Matches Malone is a bade guy while Batman is a good guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of those character sound very evil. I think Batman is my favorite since he is a good guy!

      Delete
  2. Coach Hyatt is a riot
    I will compare and contrast A.J to Andrea. Both of them hate each other.They are both the quarterback like for the being it wa sA.J at the end of the game was Andrea. A.J loves football think the cough is crazy and hates school. Andrea never played football loves school and thinks the cough is not crazy also she has a better memory then A.J.She is mis perfect at school and everywhere mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wolves of the beyond

    This is a story about how a wolf pup named Faolon who was born with a splayed paw and was raised by a grizzly returned to his pack as a gnaw wolf.Faolon is a male wolf and Breech is a female wolf.But they both are gnaw wolves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fionaƛ book sounds good. I want to read it.

      Delete
  4. I read My Side of the Story Rumpelstiltskin. Rumpelstiltskin was nice, honest, and not forgetful. The queen was rude, forgetful, and dishonest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've read that book and i agree with you

      Delete
    2. I have also read that book.

      Delete
    3. Yeah I have read that book too.

      Delete
  5. today i read the fourth stall. this is a book about two boys who are trying to earn enough money to go to the cubs world series. but when a problem comes up they have to start giving away money for their business. 90 dollars off their fund. The 2 boys are Mac and Vince. Their is a highschool bully coming after a 3rd grader. and mac w/ vince were hired to protect him but they dont think they can do it. so they have to pay other bullies to protect the 3rd grader. vince and mac are best friends and they are in 6th grade. mac has dark hair and light eyes. i dont know what vince looks like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good blog you wrote it in depth.

      Delete
  6. zeke meeks and his stinky soccer team. It's about zeke a boy that hates his soccer team. And all of his friends teams are cool.one compare and contrast is the zeke is very calm and somewhat lazy.And this other kid bolt he is a ball,brager,and he is mean because he thinks he is so good so he says to people your so bad. Moving on zeke sister is very annoying because she sings these princess songs and her voice when she sing is so scrawny. And His cousin is moy and what's to do nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today I read, Wringer. It is about a kid named Palmer who is afraid to turn into a wringer because then you will have to wring pigeons. When he had his 9th BirthDay farquar did "The Treatment". If you wanna know what "The Treatment" is, then I would suggest to read this book. I am comparing and contrasting Dorothy and Palmer. The similarity they have is that they like to play with their friends. The difference they have is that Palmer is a boy and Dorothy is a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am reading a book called the candymakers, it's about kids that get forced to do everything. The main character is logan he is about 14, he is really calm and tries to do things slow, but there is a girl named daisy. She is crazy and wants to de everthing in a hurry. for example when I read logan and his friends made soup, the lift it in the garage for 1 day and it froze. logan said he can warm it up on the stove for about 30 minutes, but daisy wanted to grab about 10 blow torches and set it on fire to burn quick. They tried daisy's idea and it was all burnt and then they were starving, with nothing to eat for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 101 School Jokes

    My book is a book of jokes. It has lots of different types of jokes in it. For example, it has knock knock jokes. It is a funny book. Two places in my book are in a classroom and a lunchroom. The lunchroom a has more tables then the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Fourth Stall


    This book is about a boy named Mac and his two friends, Vince and Joe. This book explains how all three of these boys start a business to get enough money to see the Chicago Cubs win the World Series Game. These boys have to go out of their comfort zone and help a boy named Frank and his problems with this guy named Staples.


    Two character that I am comparing and contrasting is Mac and Vince. Three things that they both have in common is that they both like the Chicago Cubs and want to see them play in he World Series game. Another thing that both characters have in common is they both don't want to spend all the money the worked for to go the World Series Game which they are doing because they have to help Frank from the collectors. The last thing that both boys have in common is they both come up with good ideas when they are watching a baseball game. The Chicago Cubs don't need to playing if they are watching baseball. A few difference that they both have are. Vince is over protective of the money that they earn and Mac is not so protective. Another difference is that Vince lives is a trailer in a trailer park and Mac lives in a real house. The last difference is that Vince was the only best friend that Mac had. And Vince had a bunch of other friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I survive Pompeii
    I survive Pompeii is about a little boy that is 11 and survives the volcano. The people that I am comparing and contrasting is the little boy that is 11 and the dad. They are similar because they are related and thay are different because the boy is a boy and the dad is taller so the boy is shorter and the dad is taller.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zeke Meeks and the stinky soccer team

    In this book Zeke scored a goal and so did Bolt. 2 characters are Zeke and Bolt. Bolt is bossy and Zeke is nice. Also both are good soccer players. Both are on the same team. Bolt is tall and Zeke is short.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wringer

    I am comparing and contrasting 2 characters from my book and there names are Palmer and Beans one thing they have in compare is that they are both wringers and a contrast is that they both have very different's attitudes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The book I am reading is The Fourteenth Goldfish. Right now the mom is talking to her daughter. There talking about the grandfather. The mom says I didn't like to do science when I was little it was boring. Then the kid says I love learning about science. It is so interesting. I am comparing the mom and the daughter. The daughter likes science and thinks it is interesting. The mom doesn't like science and thinks it's boring. She likes drama.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Fourth Stall

    This book is about two boys named Mac and Vince. They own a business in a bathroom stall. Their business goes downhill when a bunch of people are asking for help. Staples, the top bully places bets with little kids and sometimes the kids lose their money. Mac and Vince need help!

    Mac compared to Vince. Vince wants to save money. Mac does but he is not careful with his money.SchoolPrep compared to Great White. SchoolPrep is a girl and doesn't like fighting even though she is a bully. Great White likes fighting and he is also a bully.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Among the hidden


    luke knows he has to hide and stay out of sight. mark does not have to hide because he is the second child not the 3rd.

    ReplyDelete